x

Jennie's POV

One minute we were talking business and the next thing I know Mr Jongin, my client, is drenching in white paint. I felt my blood rushed as I looked up at my painter with a wince on her face.

"Pardon me, Miss. I accidentally knocked over the bucket. Did I spilt a little on your clothes?" She asked nonchalantly. I scowled at her, shooting daggers on her brown orbs.

"A little?! You drowned him in paint!" I raged, a little tempted to grabbed her by the collar and punched her for messing up with my business. Lucky for her, she's out of my reach as she's still on the balcony.

"Get in here! And apologize to him this instant!" I shouted at her, thinking about how embarrassing this is. I looked at Mr Jongin, he's fuming. I felt bad for him.

"You son of a bitch! Aren't you supposed to paint the walls?! That didn't include me!" He retorted while trying to wipe off some of the liquid.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to do that," She reasoned out.

"Chaeyoung, get down in here! Now!" I said in gritted teeth getting annoyed for her stupidity.

Mr Jongin grew even more impatient and pushed the ladder to fall down as Chaeyoung was about to climbed down which caught me by surprise.

The last thing I wanted was to have any accidents happening inside my premises. She was able to grab on the rails of the balcony. With that, I sighed in relief.

I tried to restrain him for doing so but he was ten times stronger than me. He could easily tower over me.

"Get down in here!" He shouted. This is getting out of hand.

"How would I? You removed the ladder!" She snapped back.

"That's not my problem now," Jongin said with his mischievous smirk as we looked at Chaeyoung hanging on the rails for her dear life. Oh my God. This isn't happening.

Chaeyoung jumped off with her feet first, landing on the grass and rolled over to lessen the impact.

"You know you're lucky I don't hit girls," He chuckled with dark eyes looking at Chaeyoung. I don't like where this was heading.

"Yeah? Or maybe you're just a pussy?" She just shrugged not minding the daggers on this tall man. Is she seriously putting up a fight on him?

I normally hate hitting women, but in this case, I'll make an exception,” He said before making his way to Chaeyoung.

I covered my eyes at the thought of him hitting this woman. I hate violence especially if women are the victim. I opened my eyes and thinking of stopping them when I saw Mr Jongin on the ground with blood forming on the corner of his lips.

Chaeyoung still has no scratch or anything on her face meaning she surprisingly managed to dodge his punches.

She rolled her sleeves and was ready to fight. She looked at me and said, "Miss, I really think you should stop him before it's too late." Who does she think she was? She can't possibly handle this man. She might have been lucky on her first shot.

He rubbed his reddened jaw and stood up. He tried to hit her but she was much quicker to counter him with more punches.

"My car," I flinched when I saw how the back seat window was shattered into pieces when Jongin's foot landed on my car instead of Chaeyoung.

She pinned him on the car but also released him shortly and backed away a bit. "Miss, he will get beaten to death if you don't stop him right now."