CH-1

hey-speaking

'hey'-thinking

"sit"-actions

(IN THIS AU KARUSUNO WON THE NATIONALS BECAUSE OF HINTA AND HINATA IS GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION ALSO SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT KAROSUNO IS ONLY STRONG BECAUSE OF HINATA BUT HINATA DINDT PAY ATTENTION.NOW HINATA IS A SECOND YEAR AND THE THIRD YEARS ARE IN THEIR FORTH YEAR AND THEIR CURRTALY HAVING A CAMP WITH NEKOMA,ALSO HINATA IS DAITING KAGEYAMA,EVERYONE IS PISSED AT HINAT EVEN THOUGH SHE IST SHOWING OF ONE BIT)

'Timeskip to break'

NO ONES POV

Hinata-hey Daichi can I go out to get some fresh air?

Daichi-sure just come back on time.

Hinata-thanks

HINATAS POV

"i went out and hid"'i was lying when i said i wanted fresh air,they have all been distancing them from me lately even my boyfriend so I wanted to know but i instantly regretted it.When i herd them talk'

Daichi- oi! the parasite is gone we can talk now.

Suga-dont call the poor girl a parasite its not her falt she is a idiot and a ussles pice of shit.

"everyone laughed even kemma"

Kemma-shoya is annoying i going to stop being friends with her.

kageyama- Ya,i am also gonna break up with her.

daichi- then we can kick her out of the team,finally!

karasuno-yay!

'my heart was broken into pieces i dint know what i did and even my bestfreind and boyfriend and how the hell am i useless they won the nationals because of me,fuck it I wont let them get me that easily they will pay'

"i wiped my tears and put on my best fake smile"

hinata -hey guys i am back

everone-hey shoya/hinata/shrimp/boke

'fucking fakers'

Hinata-hey guys!

Hinata-also daichi san i have a family problem so i cant attend the rest of camp

daichi-oh its such a shame but its okay.

suga- my baby crow stay safe

kemma- shoya come back soon so we can play.

tsuki-good the little kid is going home

suga- tsukishima kei

tuski-tch

'i could the happiness in there faces when they i am going but they tried to hide it with fake sadness,but it dint work.'

hinata- bye guys

everyone-bye!

"i took my stuff and ran i had already called for a car, my family is one of the richest in the world but i don't like showing of so i dint tell as i was running i couldn't hold my tears anymore by the time i reached the car my red and puffy and i was still crying my driver ray and also the head butler of my family loked at me with shocked and concerned eyes.'

(This is he looks)