CH-2

(BEFORE ALL THE DRAMA AT THE NATIONALS LAST MACH LAST SET )

AKASHI POV

'I and all the other members of GOM were waken up by testuya and taiga we all became friends again just like the old days and our friendship and rivalry is going good but i feel like something is missing my father also started treating right when my grandfather came back from America and had a talk with him i was overjoyed, but still this feeling of missing something wont go away i am on my way to watch the winner of  the volleyball nationals for fun and i heard that the karusuno team has a short girl playing as a middle blocker i was interested that's why i came to watch only the last set but what i saw was majestic she really was flying.

'I could swear i saw wings coming out of her back it locked as if time had stopped for her and that smile she shined brighter than the sun i was interested i wanted to know her,and like that weird feeling of missing something was gone and when i h...

'I could swear i saw wings coming out of her back it locked as if time had stopped for her and that smile she shined brighter than the sun i was interested i wanted to know her,and like that weird feeling of missing something was gone and when i herd her name i realized she was the heir of the sun corp it seamed that no knew, I doubt even her team knew and like that karusuno won,but something was wrong the faces of her teammates they where weird it was as if there jealous since the crowd was going mad about shoya i mean who wouldn't be her smile and her jumps and she even locks like a social butterfly,wel it doesn't mater at the end because I will have her'

(TIME SKIP SATURDAY HINATA RESIDENCE TWO DAYS BEFORE GOING TO NEW SCHOOL LUNCH TIME )

NO ONE POV

Shoya- So dad have you arranged the transfer and got my uniform ready?

Ciel- Yes, I already have prepared everything for i also found you a butler that will tend to your needs and take care of  and your uniform should arrive tomorrow.

Shoya-wait,what butler and why do i need a butler in school.

Ruby- It's a elite school people there are either rich or scholarship students,so most of students have 1to 3 butlers we knew you wouldn't like to many so we gave you only one.

Shoya-*frustrated sigh*

Ciel- Cheer up!

Shoya- ya ya,thanks for the food.

Shoya- Natsu lets play before i pack my stuff i will teach you volleyball.

Natsu- Yaa! 

Rin- Don't stay out to late and call me if you need anything.

Natsu- got it.

Natsu,Shoya-bye

(TME SKIP TO WHEN SHE ARIVED TO HER HOUSE NEAR SCHOOL,SUNDAY 5:30PM)

HER HOUSE-