"Don't Touch Her"

"A/N- Hey! Sorry if I took to long, I have Finals next week  so this will be the last chapter till my exams end also I am going to post a new Haikyuu story"

Shoya- WTF, do you want now TOBIO!

"The GOM arrived and are just watching what's going on."

Kageyama- I wanted to talk to you, I dint mean what I-

Shoya- I really couldn't care less Tobio, give it up I am not coming back.

Kageyama- Look I am trying to apologize just because you won doesn't mean you get to act all mighty or something!*grabs her hand harder*

Shoya- Oi! WTF, let go it hurts!

*This pissed the GOM off, in a instant a red scissor was sent flying near tobios face making a small cut, making him flinch and let go of Shoya whos other hand was grabbed by Akashi and pulled towards him*

Shoya- Sei-kun?!

Sei- Hey.

 Tobio- WTF?!

Tobio- *gets chills in his spine, but doesn't stop* I don't know who you are but this is between me and shoya so fuck off

Shoya- O, shit.

Sei- O, but it does involve me you see she is my girlfriend you peasant~

Everyone except the two- WHAT!!!? 

Shoya- Kageyama Tobio just leave.

Tobio- Tch

*After he left the two were attacked with questions from the GOM and the spent the rest of the day with each other*

"TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY"

"The school morning was filled with whispers as they were seeing the the heartless emperor laughing with his 'girlfriend', and the news spread like the wind."

                                                  *This is how they look

                                                  *This is how they look. Just imagine that's hinata*

SHOYA POV