ACT 1

ACT 1:SOME GUYS JUST CAN'THOLD THEIR ARSENIC

ACT 1:
SOME GUYS JUST CAN'T
HOLD THEIR ARSENIC

From the beginning, Jennie Kim and Min Yoongi had always had this connection.

It isn't really specific, but when they first met, she's always known that he was the one. No, she isn't psychic, but as soon as her gaze landed on that windswept black hair and cat-like eyes, her world stopped. Instincts... maybe? Destiny written in the stars? But she's always believed in fate, as fake as it seems, but to her, it has been the foundation of their relationship.

Jennie could still recall the first time they saw each other. Pretty sure everyone in her life does, since she's told them about it countless times during dinner parties that they knew every minuscule detail--from the dress that she wore that day to the spicy events that occurred in the bedroom.

It happened three years ago. Jennie had been a former model at BigHit entertainment, which just so happened to be Yoongi's work place. To cut it short, an accident in the elevator somehow ends up with them exchanging numbers, to going on dates, to getting their lives intertwined together, and it's been a wonderful ride ever since.

Until--

It's one of those days where Jennie feels like doing something productive. Since she stopped modelling, she's always been at home in their penthouse, binge watching Netflix shows and playing games on her phone. If not, she goes to her usual Pilates classes and spends time with her friends. It's not the typical house wife expectation, but she doesn't really mind.

Yoongi has been working hard in the studio lately, producing tracks for an idol group that Korea's been recently raving about. Jennie is one of the few that doesn't care about them, though, she cares more about her husband's well-being, and after finishing a season of Why Women Kill, she decides to be a good wife and drop off lunch in his company building.

It's a rare day during the Seoul winter where the snow has decided to slow down, falling quietly against the sidewalks. The air has shifted to a gentle breeze, too, occasionally hitting Jennie's exposed forehead that it sends a shudder throughout her body.

The crowds had returned to its usual size at the weather, street businesses slowly blooming from the sides as they were surrounded by their usual buyers. Jennie passes through them silently, already eager to meet her husband and see the reaction in his face when she surprises him.

It isn't long until she's arrived at the BigHit building, and entering the premises didn't cause her much trouble as the guards knew who she is. A ride on the elevator and after passing by two doors in the sixth floor, she finds herself typing in the pass code to Yoongi's studio.

The door opens with a soft hiss.

"Jen?" A familiar, deep drawl greets her. Yoongi. "What are you doing here?"