ACT 4

ACT 4:HE SAW HIMSELF ASALIVE, I SAW HIM DEAD

ACT 4:
HE SAW HIMSELF AS
ALIVE, I SAW HIM DEAD

He said they needed to find space. Find space, not break up. So, can someone enlighten Jisoo as to why her husband was having a foursome with three dumb bimbos in his rest house in the middle of the fucking Jeju Island?

"It's not what it looks like, Soo, it's not."

That's what they always say, but it is what it looks like.

Kim Jisoo, wife of the renowned painter Kim Taehyung--better known for his pseudonym Vante--stands in the midst of his marbled master's bedroom, eyes drinking in the way the women scramble to get off of him like deers caught in the headlights. Surprisingly, she reigns in the first waves of anger, enough to give her mind time to think.

Calm, be calm, breathe--

"You said you were going to find yourself," Jisoo grits through her teeth with difficulty, purposely trying her best to avoid looking at one of the girls' naked state as they leave one by one. "This... this is what you mean?"

An absolute look of terror sets in Taehyung's face. "No, no, babe, no, it isn't!" He stumbles through the fallen sheets, uncaring about his naked dick and Jisoo balls her hands into fists. "I just... I got carried away."

"Carried away?" An ugly laugh leaves her lips. "Carried away and you somehow found yourself in bed with three fucking women and you're telling me that you got carried away?"

"Soo, babe--"

"Cut the bullshit, Taehyung!" She finally snaps, and like a docile lamb, her husband complies. "I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fucking kill you, I will fucking--" she grabs the nearest vase and flings it on the floor, "--kill you right now if you don't get your act straight."

Taehyung's gaze were pinned on the smashed furniture.

"What happened to finding space, huh? Finding ourselves? The moment you left me in Seoul you decided to go here and fuck three women at the same time like a bitch in heat? Oh my god." Jisoo pulls at her scalp roughly. Her hands were itching to throw something, anything, so she settles for the abandoned glass flutes atop the fireplace. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing, I... I just--"

She grabs ahold of champagne bottle flings it on his headboard, the sound of glass smashing echoing in the room. "Nothing my fucking ass. If you're saying the truth then you wouldn't be here offering your dick to anyone who gives you attention. What the fuck is going on in your head?"

"Soo, I'm so--"

"Don't fucking apologize because I will literally slit your throat." For the first time in her life, her husband's face was stricken with pure fear that she momentarily forgets what she's about to say. "You know me, Taehyung. You know what I can do. I don't just say things without meaning them."