The surprise for Y/n* CONTINUE

So I added this extra chapter as an apology for leaving yall like that.

a/n is sorry :)))

Anyw-- let us continue to the chapter ;))

----------

Jin and the squad arrived at y/n's house. 

ofc jk and Jennie wasn't there. 

(Take note that y/n, Jimin, and tae is living in y/n's and jk's shared house, but since jk is with Jennie, jk is temporarily staying in jennies house.)

Taehyung and Jimin told them that y/n's still sleeping so they still have time to prepare. 

The BP blew balloons with helion and let them float with the ceiling. 

Jin and Jimin were preparing the cake.

Hobi and his bf were tidying little at the dining area.

Kaavya was keeping y/n company and telling her (y/n) that the squad was still on their way here. 

Suga was preparing the food they'll be eating. 

Namjoon was hanging the banners for y/n's birthday.

Jimin and Taehyung were clipping the picture they took with y/n's polaroid camera they got. 

30 minutes later..

Kaavya texted jin that y/n keeps hearing noises downstairs and wants to come down, she cant keep y/n not leaving anymore. Y/n's getting very curious. 

Jin told everyone and got ready.

"Okay, I'll let you come down, but I need to cover your eyes.." Kaavya said.

Y/n nodded with a huge smile, knowing there will be a surprise, That smile she has, has a part of sadness; Knowing Jungkook and her Bestfriend isn't there. 

"Okay, you ready??" Kaavya asked her. 

"Watch your steps, there's this" Kaavya guided y/n to come down the stairs as they both chuckled in excitement.

They all saw Y/n and Kaavya walking down the stairs.

"Okay, one, two three!!" Kaavya said and took her hands off y/n's face.

"SURPRISE Y/NSHII!!" everyone shouted, Taehyung popped the champagne and made everyone flinch. 

"Aishh, you shouldn't have done this you guys,"  Y/n says while being shy.

"This is the least we can do for you y/n," Kaavya said and smiled at her.

"Aww~~ Thankyou" Y/n says as she hugs kaavya. 

They all smiled and ate. 

After eating..

Y/n was wandering around the setup, she saw the pictures tae and Jimin hanged. 

She smiled softly as tears rolled down her cheeks slowly. 

She saw the picture of all of them in the carnival.. with Jungkook and her.. still holding hands. 

"God, I miss you jungkook-ah~"  She whispers to herself. 

Jimin is just by her side, looking at the pictures, but y/n couldn't see jimin.

Jinin handed a handkerchief to her to wipe her tears off.

"Here.." Jimin says as he keeps his eyes focused on the pictures.

Y/n looked up to jimin as she sees him.

Y/n takes the handkerchief jimin gave her and wiped her tears off.

"You know, u really thought that you'll leave me after u confessed.." Y/n says as she scoots closer to jimin.
Jinin realized that and smiled a little.

"Hmm? Why is that?" Jimin says as he looks at y/n confusingly.

"It's because.. i thought u found it awkward to still be friends--"
"Best, best friend y/n." Jimin corrected her.
"Mmh, right.. be best friends with a person who kindaa rejected u.." y/n says as she takes her eyes off jimin.

Taehyung saw them talking and glanced at them.

"Well.. i mean, i dont wanna waster all those years being the person always there, standing beside you no matter what for that stupid reason." Jimin said as their eyes locks.

".. and i wanna say thankyou for that." Y/n said with a small smile.

Jimin nodded.

They both saw the people around them having struggles witht he work so they decided to help.

~~ After the Cleanup..

Jin got in the van and so does everybody else.

"Happy birthday y/nshii~~" They all said as Jin drove off.

Taehyung, Jimin and Y/n waved goodbye and locked the doors.

Tae and jimin sleels in y/n's room temporarily just to keep y/n in company.

The boys sleep at the floor and y/n sleeps at the bed.

~~

A/N here!!!

Heyy!! So it's been quite a while huh? 🤔

Btw, our unit tests r this Wednesday 🤧 i rlly need to study so I'm not sure if i can update :((

Buut i usually study at night.. and mostly dont sleep 🤷😂 plus am gonna use the laptop since its easier that way, so im gonna be whipped up to do some update.. but I'll not promise, i dont like breaking promises 🤷😃

Weell,, that's it for this chap. Keep safe and study well!! ~~