are they back together or not? ...

Rain continues to pour,  Y/n screaming Jungkook's name, jungkook running to y/n with his arms open, both of them sobbing, on how much they have missed each other. 

And for what? 

Are they going to be okay? 

Are they going to be back together? 

If Jimin finds out...

...is he going to be okay?  

"Jungkook-shii!!" Y/n screams as she runs to jungkook. 

Jungkook runs to y/n with his hands open, ready to welcome his queen back into his arms again

Their skin colliding, both of their arms wrapping on each others' torso. 

"I missed you so much" Both of them whispering into each other's ears. 

Jungkook gets y/n's to cup both of her cheeks and get their lips to collide. 

as they kiss, rain pours between the both of them. 

"I'll never leave you again okay love? I'm so sorry for breaking you." Jungkook says as they both make their forehead touch and y/n nodding signaling jungkook that she accepts his apology. 

They both go back in their cars and drove to jungkook's apartment to dry off. 

Another car starts to leave.. but it isn't jungkook's nor y/n's car that leaving.. 

it's jimin's...

"They must be back together, He should be sorry to y/n after what he did to her. Once he makes y/n feel hurt and sad again... aish I swear I'll rip the skin off this man's bones" Jimin said driving back in their house. 

(A/n: Yes, Jimin is actually staying with them. permanently.) 

"How was it?" Tae asked Jimin 

"How was what?" Jimin asked tae stopping at the staircase. 

"Your Drive, you said you would go on a drive since you're feeling down and missing your mom,"  Tae said, Jimin proceeded to climb the stairs as he answers tae. 

"It was... not good taetae, It was raining heavily"

"Oh.." Tae sighed.

In Jungkook's apartments POV.

Jungkook opened the door and grabbed 2 towels for him and y/n to use.

"Here, change your clothes for now." Jungkook said as he offers his oversized t shirt and y/n's favorite boxers of jk to use back then.

Y/n was hesitating before she grabbed the clothes.

"oh.. don't act like you dont wear my clothings 24/7 back then hun." Jungkook says as he's drying his hair and chuckling while looking at y/n.

Y/n chuckled back and got changed.

While in the bathroom, y/n's phone was vibrating.

Incoming call— Taetae 😒

Y/n picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" She asked.
"Where are you y/nie?, Aren't you done talking to jungkook?" Tae asked.
"Hold on.. i cant hear you. I think the signal is lost, its raining harshly" y/n said and ended the call.

"I didnt know what to say, he'd pick me up here and make a scene with jungkook." Y/n says and sighed.

"Y/n? What's taking you so long?" Jungkook asked and knocked on the door.

Y/n wasn't doing anything, so she came out.

"Hmm what took you so long?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing" y/n answered and chuckled awkwardly.

Jungkook got in the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Y/n wandered around the apartment.

"It sure isn't big nor small of him." She whispered.

She saw some pictures layong on the deck, so she took a look.

"I-it's him with j-jennie.. sweet." Y/n says as she feel crying.

She was staring at the pictures for quite a long time now.

"S-should i give him another chance? S-shoul i even trust him after what happend??" She questioned herself.

Jungkook was coming out of the bathroom, was about to call y/n when he heard y/n whispering.

He tapped y/n's shoulder, "Yes, you should, but I'm not forcing you to, i just want you to be assured" jk said.

Y/n came to a shock as she did not expect someone to tap on her.

"O-oh, you're done" she says.
"Yes, actually for about 5 minutes, i have been listening to your thoughts, and it's totally fine if you need time to think about it, i know we're moving fast here, but for me? I'm sure that i want my princess back." Jungkook says as he smiled and hugged y/n.

Y/n hugged back as she held her tears.

Her phone was buzzing again, "oh, it's tae" y/n saos as she looked at jk
"Go on, pick it up, he must be worried"

Y/n nods.

"Hello?"
"Y/nshi, where are you now? Is it going well?"
"Y-yes tae-"
"So when are you coming home?" Tae cutted her off and raised his voice. Alittle to make y/n flinch.
"Y-you don't need to raise your voice at me tae, im almost home, wait for me."
"Okay, be safe."
- Call Ended -

Y/n saw jungkook in a towrl wrapped around his bottom area, top part of gis body showing— yes, including the abs.
With jungkook drying his hair with a shirt.

"H-hey, uhm.. tae is expecting me to be home soon, so i think I'll go for now, I'll explain what happend today." Y/n says
"Hmm, okay sure" jungkook says and smiled.

He got up and putted on clothes.
"Want me to drive you home?" He asked y/n as he slipes in his shirt.

"U-uh no need jk, I'll take care of myself"

Y/n got out the apartment, and waved goodbye to jk before driving off.

To be continued~

A/n
Heyyy!! So i decided to continue this chapter, since it has been almost a month since i haven't updated im sorryy😫

I've been busy with my schoolworks, we're starting morning 7am to 3:30pm in the afternoon this week 🤧

So i might update after im done with all the schoolworks i need to do.

Btw, im sorry for not responding to the dm's y'all sending me 😫
So, here is the update 🤧😄

Ok, keepsafe and i love you all!! 😙🥰
<33