Chapter 2: Training and Learning.

After Y/n finished eating her tail and witnessed it growing back in an instant, both of them sat down in the living room in front of each other trying to clear some things up. Tohru explained to Y/n about the Supernatural world to which he didn't react.

Tohru: Wow. Even after hearing about devils and angels existing, You don't seem very surprised.

Y/n: In all honesty, a dragon who is known to be the world's strongest race wanting to be my maid is more surprising to me than learning God exists.

Tohru: That being said, don't go worshipping God or anybody else.

Y/n: Relax, I'm not a religious person so you have nothing to worry about

She calmed down after Y/n said that when she asked him about the things he disliked before he named a few, but then asked her why she didn't ask him what he liked instead.

Tohru: Oh, that's because most of my friends were killed using the things they like. Women, treasures, and even alcohol!

Y/n: Not that much difference between humans I see

Tohru: But I will tell you mine, I'm in love with you Y/n!

Y/n just sat there with a confused face before replying...

Y/n: You planning on eating me?

Tohru: If you mean in a sexual way then of course!

Y/n: But we just met?

Tohru: You saved my life and I will do everything I can to repay the favor! I was raised to repay all debts even if it's too foolish and inferior humans

Y/n: You just called me foolish and inferior. That's kinda mean...

Y/n sighed before he lifted his arm and black and red lightning was coming off him as well as his veins glowing. He tried to figure a way to make use of her. She doesn't have any experience as a normal maid, her methods are unorthodox, but she's got a good heart and is determined to repay me.

Y/n: Alright Tohru, you can be my maid, but your gonna be attending school with me to learn about the human world and help me understand this mysterious power, understand?

She nodded as Y/n rubbed her head and she blushed

Y/n: Such a cutie

Y/n decided to call it a night after that, he asked Tohru if dragons sleep and they don't, but she wanted to sleep with him. As Y/n turned the lights off, Tohru crawled into his bed and lay down next to him.

Y/n: Well, goodnight Tohru.

Tohru: Goodnight, Y/n

Y/n's eyes slowly closed and he managed to fall asleep before he woke up sometime later to feel Tohru shaking and breathing heavily.

Y/n: You alright?

Tohru: I just had a dream that I was fighting in another world and was stabbed by a sword.

She sounded frightened at the memory of her fight, it must've bothered her.

Y/n: Did it hurt?

Tohru: It did

Y/n: Does it hurt now?

Tohru: No, not anymore

Y/n smiled at her and held her close to him as he felt her body heat go up before he closed his eyes again.

Y/n: That's good. Sweet dreams.

Y/n felt her relax after that and snuggled right into his chest. The next thing she said made him smile.

Tohru: Thank you, Y/n. I love you.

~Next Day~ 

Y/n and Tohru were ready to head out for Y/n to practice his new power.

Y/n: Alright, Let's get going before other students get to the school while I'm training with my new powers. Are you ready, Tohru?

Tohru came out with some training clothes on and her tail hidden

Tohru: Yes, Y/n!

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

Both Y/n and Tohru leave the house and head over to Kuoh Academy early in the morning to begin Y/n's training. Once they got there, Y/n and Tohru spent the time working on Y/n's powers like circulating his power throughout his body to increase his speed, Using Blackwhip and Fa Jin to slingshot through the air, and practicing using his float ability while trying not to throw up.

Y/n: Gah! That was draining.

Tohru: Here, Y/n.

Y/n looks to see her holding a water bottle for him.

Y/n: Thanks, Tohru. I'm glad that I brought you with me.

Tohru: You're Welcome.

Y/n looks at the sky and see's that it was getting cloudy.

Y/n: Dang, it's about to rain...

Tohru: I got it, Y/n!

Suddenly, Tohru shoots a magic beam up into the clouds clearing them.

Y/n: Amazing, Tohru! Now, let's use the school's showers to get cleaned up. 

Tohru: A shower together?

Tohru started to think of the many scenarios of showering with Y/n as she quickly blushed while gaining a lewd smile

Y/n: Let's go, you pervert dragon.

Both Tohru and Y/n headed off to the school's showers to get ready for the day unaware of a group of devils watching them.

Rias: Seem's Y/n has gotten some strange power.

Sona: Yes, I noticed he had some power radiating off him the day he came back after ditching school.

Issei: Why was that girl hanging out with him? She should be mine!

Koneko: Shut it perv.

Akeno: Whoever she is, she has some amazing power. I guess Y/n got over the rejection pretty quickly.

Rias looks over at her Queen and can see a little bit of jealousy in her eyes as she watches Tohru and Y/n walking away.

Sona: I'm glad he did.

Tsubaki: He didn't seem that troubled by the rejection so he must have known it would happen.

Sona: Besides that, I'm guessing he'll try and get that girl assigned to this school so let's get back to the council room. See you later, Rias.

Rias: Goodbye, Sona. Y/n, I hope you are feeling alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~