Chapter 2: The Sleepover

"We should always start with the basics to develop the depth of learning.                                                        We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly."                                                                                                            - Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati)                                                                             

💬No One's POV:

Because it was Friday Momo was thinking of inviting everyone over to her house for a sleepover. She went to Mr. Aizawa to ask if they could go to her house for the night. He said yes and he went back into his sleeping bag. Momo told everyone in the class could come so no-one was excluded and to met her at her house at 6 pm. 

Time skip brought to you by an angry pomerium

When everyone was there they put their blankets and pillows down in the main room. Momo brought them over to the dinning room where there was a large, round table in the middle with snacks and drinks. They all chatted for about an hour and went back over to the main/living room to set up their sleeping area and change into their pajamas.

"There are 4 bathrooms on this floor for the girls to change in and the boys can change in here," Momo said and the girls left to the bathrooms and changed while the boys changed in the living room. After everyone finished changing the sat on their blankets and Denki suggested that they play Truth or Dare and everyone agreed. They order they went in:

 Mina, Denki, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Shoji, Urakua, Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Hagurake, Sero, Satou, Kouda, Ojiro, Aoyama, Momo, Iida, Jirou, Shinsou      

(262 words) Sorry for such a short chapter. 

Comment or Vote