Chapter 5: Confession

"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses." -Bakugo Katsuki (Ground Zero)

Jirou POV:

"Jirou I....." Yamomo started while fiddling with her fingers. Ahhhh. What does she want? What if she hates me? What if she thinks I'm disgusting for kissing her?

"Jirou I really like you will you go out with me?" Yamomo said. What? W-wait WHAT?!?!?!? Oh my god. What should I say? Uuhh.

"U-uh Yes. I really like you too," I said.

"Really?!! That's great but can we keep this a secret, I don't really want anyone to know yet because I don't think my parents would agree with my decision to date you since I haven't come out to them yet and I'm pretty sure they would disown me for dating a girl," She said.

"Sure. I'm fine with that," I said. The girl of my dreams just asked me to be her girlfriend, I think I'm in heaven. Then Yamomo walked up and hugged me.

"Thank you for understanding," She said and left the room heading back to everyone. I heisitaed for a second processing what just happened and quickly after her. When I went back to everyone I was bombarded with questions.

 "Hey Jirou are you okay,"

"Jirou is everything fine,"

"Are you sick or not feeling well,"

"We were worried for you,"

"Are you leaving,"

"I'm fine really and I won't be leaving," I said to answer most of their questions. "Shall we continue the game,"

"We should watch a movie," Kaminari suggested.

"What should we watch," Yamomo asked.

"What about Mean Girls," Mina said.

"Just pick a damn movie already. I'm going to sleep," Bakugo said.

"Bakubro that's not manly to say to your friends," Kirishima said.

"I don't give a damn shittyhair. I'm going to bed," Bakugo said.

"It's only 11:18 PM. You can't sleep now," Kaminari said looking at his phone.

"Well too bad Pikachu I can do what I want," Bakugo said and went to sleep. After Bakugo went to sleep Yamomo put on blblblbl and we stayed up till 1 am. Halfway through the movie Yamomo fell asleep on my shoulder. Once everyone else fell asleep besides Shinsou (he was just on his phone the whole time not paying attention to anyone except for Kaminari, drinking his coffee with Kaminari sleeping on his lap)I slowly drifted asleep, leaning my head on top of Yamomo's.

(416 words) Sorry for not updating in a while.