! VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !

Ok so I know that today is the day I am meant to update but Wattpad has messed with my bloody story!!

And now I CAN'T UPDATE! 

First they took my cover down without my permission because it was 'inappropriate' (because no ones ever seen a sexy bum before).

Then they changed my story from 'werewolf' to 'mature'. (Also without telling me, and I can't change it back)

And now I can't update the story because this next chapter has mature stuff in it and they've sent me a message telling me that if I put mature or 'innapropriate' stuff in my stories they will take my story down all together!

So I am so so sorry because I really wanted to update today but I'm afraid if I do they will take my story down and ban me from wattpad of something ridiculous.

And I really don't want to change the story because I feel like the sexual content is part of the story so now I don't know what to do :( :(

Anyway I desperatly need a new cover ASAP, because as you can see they took the one I had down, Im using this one at the moment which is great but if you had any other ideas let me know. So I would be really grateful to anyone who has any ideas or knows what to do!

Sorry again! If I can get this sorted out I will updated straght away, I just can't have them taking the whole story down :( 

BUT I CAN TELL YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER WAS GOING TO HAVE THANE'S POV ;)