part-1

Just shy.

[@holyhobix]
[🔞smut]

Introduction:- Y/N you are girlfriend of a very super famous idol PARK JIMIN. You guys got into a relationship after a long time of confusion regarding your feelings. Not much time have passed as you got into a relationship, but as you guys liked each other for a long time you have urge to do some more just then kissing or holding hands. You are shy where as on the contrary your boyfriend PARK JIMIN is a whole tease daddy. You want to give him some hints but you aren't sure if he'll understand what you are asking for or not. You didn't knew that your few mischievous ideas would make a new turn for you.

[Time skips]

"Okay so you rest as you are tired we'll talk later." I hung up on my boyfriend as he was really tired after his busy day. "So you guys don't talk or meet much?" My friend kim rose asked me as she saw me sighing looking at my phone screen. "Ummm.. to be honest we don't talk much, and it's really rare if we meet up!" I answered her with a sad expression putting my phone on table in the Cafe where we were sitting. "So you probably mean that you haven't done anything yet?" She cocked her eyebrow hitting my elbow with her's, in a teasing manner. "It's not like that, we have kissed alot of times, we just don't have time to meet up so...." I tried to ice the truth.

"Don't tell me you haven't had sex yet? He's so hot! How can you control your desires huh?" She was a bit surprised at my confusing expressions. "I mean not yet, I mean it haven't been that long since we got into a relationship, I don't want to push things on him, moreover he don't have time for me anyways!" I explained myself quite well. "So you don't want to do it?" She definitely was teasing me. "I never said that tho, I just don't want to look desperate as a girl for making a move." I was bit embarrassed to accept this. "Just answer yes or no, do you want to do it or not?" Her hand slammed the table attracting all the customers in the Cafe to look at us. "Speak slow!" I started drinking coffee. "Just answer." She took the cup from my hand. "Yes-s! But I'm just shy."

I finally accepted the truth and she encouraged me to talk about this to him openly, but I really don't want to look desperate to make a move first. "So I'll get going now, I also have to clean the apartment, he said he'll be visiting me soon. He finally got some time for me." I bid my farewell to her and put my phone in my handbag after paying the bill. "I'll be coming today, be ready." A message popped on my phone screen, it was from jimin. "I'll be waiting!" I texted him back and entered our apartment and started to tidy everything up. Tho we share this apartment but I mostly live alone here as he can't live with me. I tidied up everything and started making cheese pancakes as he loved them. My mind was full of his thoughts, I was thinking about how to talk to him about the matter. "Leave it! My shyness won't allow it anyways." I mumbled and dropped the idea of talking out with him.

*ring ring* the door bell rings and I look at clock on the wall realizing it's already 8 pm. I was so indulged in work that I didn't even notice the time. "Coming!" I shouted from the kitchen that was just few steps away from door, knowing that it might be jimin at this hour. I was decorating pan cake with vanilla cream. I went to open the door and welcomed him with a side hug as my hands were full of vanilla cream over them. "Is this fragrance of cheese pancakes Y/N?" He sniffed. "Yes, you like them right? So I made them for you to eat." I made my way back to kitchen and he closed the door putting his bag down. "So you'll let me eat whatever I like right?" His smirk confused me.

"Ah um yeah-h" I answered his question with visible confusion. "I like you too alot, so am I allowed to eat you Y/N?" His words made me have butterflies in my stomach, but on contrary I was confused because of his expressions and moves. "Go and sit on table I'll bring pan cakes to eat." I tried to change the subject. "Don't forget to bring some extra vanilla cream." His lips smirked again leaving me in a pond of confusion. I got pancakes and some extra cream for him, and walked to the table where he was sitting. "Here! Eat as much as you want and put this vanilla cream where ever you want." I placed cake in front of him and stood up to do left work. "I can put this anywhere, huh?" I suddenly felt a grip on my hand which pulled me in his lap. I was sitting in his lap biting my lower lip as I was really shy, I sat first time in his lap and I was already wet as I felt his prick near my womanhood.

"Ah?" I lowered my gaze as I felt his eyes on my lips, his actions were confusing me again and again. "Okay if you ain't going to answer I'll take it as a yes!" He pulled my shirt down and got some cream on his finger putting it on my neck and then licking it. He ate cream and started to give me a hickey a sudden moan left my mouth as I felt his tongue over my skin. "I'll get some more pancakes!" I stood up and tried to walk away hiding my wet fanny. "I didn't allow you to leave Y/N." He stood up and slammed me against the wall. "You ain't leaving until I allow you to!" His hands slid under my loose t-shirt and his lips marked their way to my neck. He was giving me countless red and purple hickeys as I was gasping in nervousness. "You made me do this, and next time make sure you hang up the phone when you are discussing your unsaid nasty thoughts with you friend." He said and smirked against my lips.

So this means he heard my conversation, I was shocked and embarrassed. "Sorry I won't do it again, I won't wish for such things." I babbled nonsense. I tried to move away flicking his arm. "I never said that tho!" He slammed me against wall again. "Ah?" I said in confusion. "Do you know where else I want to put this cream and then lick it and eat it? Huh?" His fingers crawled down from my waist to my inner thighs. "Um no-o!" I mumbled slowly moving my head. "Want to know?" His fingers were scratching and creasing my inner thighs, making my walls clench even before he was inside me. I nodded my head indicating yes as an answer. "Here babygirl!" I was left in shock when he patted over my womanhood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:- please do leave a like and follow for next part.💜