part-2

Reward.

[@holyhobix]
[🔞Smut]

"Here babygirl!" I was left in shock when he patted over my womanhood. "I haven't done this before jim-" "So you said yes huh?" I was cut off by his words. "I- I don't know what to answer." "Shh! Don't be insecure or confused tell me what you want, if you ain't ready I won't force you." He took his hand off my thighs thinking that I am uncomfortable little did he knew that I was dying for it but I was just too shy to ask for it. "I never said no tho!" I mumbled taking a hold of his hand preventing it to go back as I loved his touch on my body.

"Okay then I'll take this as yes and we shall continue right?" He smirked and decreased the distance between our bodies while slamming his lips onto mines. Our lips were tangled with each other's, his plump pink lips were the greatest taste I ever had. I felt presence of his tongue on my lips which was seeking permission from my lips to part and let his tongue wander and have taste of my juices. I tried to push him back as I was getting out of breath. But he placed his hands on my waist and pushed me back to the wall and his one hand traveled under my pants allowing his fingers to reach my wet entrance.

Finally he parted our lips, his fingers crawled towards my panties and slided them sidewards. "Already wet for me huh?" I felt his cold fingers swirling around my core. "Ah-" a small moan left my mouth but I bit my lips to prevent myself moaning. His breath was hitched and there was about no difference between our mouths, I could feel his warm breath and lusty eyes on my body. His stare was measuring every inch of my skin, he bit his lips seductively and started rubbing his fingers on my clit. "Ahhh!" A loud moan left my mouth unwillingly, my moans were becoming a mess. He was looking at my scrunched face with his needy eyes. "Open your eyes and let me have a look at how much I'm pleasuring you Y/N." he whispered over my ear as he saw my closed eyes which were indulged in pleasure, I opened my eyes and made an eye contact with him. My teeth was biting my lower lip and my eyes were fixed in his eyes.

"Want me to continue?" He smirked against my lips pulling out his hand out of it and licking his fingers. I nodded and lowered down my gaze, I was feeling shy but he was being a tease again. "Um tasty.... if your starters taste so good I'm curious how a whole meal would taste Y/N." His lips measured my neck and then moved to my breast leaving purple and red hickeys. "Mhmm-" I gasped as I felt his tongue on my cleavage. "I made you feel so good just by doing only this much, don't I deserve a reward?" He took hold of my hand and placed it on his pants and my hand felt senses of his already really hard member. He smirked and his eyes seeked a response. "Blowjob?" I asked out of confusion. "I mean why not?" I heard sounds of his belt being unbuckled. "But I don't have any experience and-" I mumbled slowly in embarrassment. "Why are you being worried when master is here."

He held my wrist and kissed me making sure I don't feel awkward or under pressure. His body started hovering over mines and we walked with our tangled lips towards the room. Continuing the kiss he sat on the bed and our lips got free from each other's. "Get on your knees and obey what your master says okay?" He got free from his pants and boxers, "take off your top!" He ordered me while I was kneeling in front of him. I took off my top and his sight lingered over my exposed bare chest which was still half covered with bra. "So hot, I won't be able to control now, even if I want to Y/N." He said and took his hardened meat in his hand and his sight ordered me to take a hold of it. My eyes got widen after knowing how big he actually is, I was worried about the pain now. "Should I?" I asked for permission. "I'm not in the mood to wait." He rested his head back and opened his legs wide apart as he saw me taking a hold of his member.

I started moving my hands up and down on his member making his hardened member prepare for the pleasure, I saw his nerves popping out. "Already did study about this huh?" He chuckled after watching me do it all by myself without seeking any order. "A little bit." "Then I don't have to teach you, you can go on yourself , if you'll lack somewhere I'll let you know myself babygirl." He made his statement ordering me take his length in my mouth. I spitted on his member and lubricated it for better pace and grip. Then I took his member in my mouth, and gave a few gags up and down. Then I saw his eyes closing due to it. I moved my head back and swirled my tongue on his tip around his glans, leaving him in a moaning mess. "Aah- so good, don't tease me I won't hesitate to punish you." My pussy got even wetter when I heard him moaning my name this much sexily, I lost my control and started gagging over his tip.

I fastened my pace and he held my hair in a ponytail and moved his hips upward allowing more space for me to choke on him. "I'm close don't stop!" He moaned as I already felt a throb. I didn't stop and kept doing the nasty things I was doing. I moved up and licked some of his precum "ah- play with it and I'll let you have it all inside you" He offered me a reward for my good job with his panting voice. The taste was something unmatchable. Soon I felt some hot and warm juices in my mouth. He cummed in my mouth without a warning and I swallowed it without any shame and got up from my knees, and saw him resting his head back while the sweat was rolling down from his chest and forehead. He looked so hot, sexy and needy at that time. He saw me getting up and smirked while he was still out his breath.

"You indeed deserve a reward for this." He stood in front of me sliding my shorts down too. I licked the precum that was left on my lips with my thumb and then licked it making him sure that I'm not that innocent too. "You definitely know the price of teasing me, right?" He smirked and pushed me towards the bed. I laid on the bed and saw him over me. He moved from my neck to my breast kissing all over my body and leaving countless marks that I probably won't be able to hide. He rubbed his fingers on my clothed hardened nipples. His tongue slid over my waist and then kissed my inner thighs. My fist was clenching from intimacy already. He slided down my panties and said "you did a great job but now it's my turn...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:- please do leave a like and follow for next part.💜