𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐊𝐀 felt a wave of absolute desolation pass over her

Was this how it felt, to be strong? To have more power than anyone else? 

Standing on the top of Roppongi Hills Mori Tower in Tokyo, the girl studied her hands. Why were they so steady? How was she not scared at all, standing on a structure of 781 feet? Instead, she felt thrilled. Free. Away from light, high with darkness.

That was definitely one of the better pros of being so powerful. She could jump off this building and she would float down like a butterfly. 

The wind whipped her hair back, turning her nose pink. The silence was deafening, a welcome break from the sounds of cars and voices.

Kouka stepped up to the edge, and, without hesitation, started to walk on it. Her balance remained steady, even through the strong gusts of wind.

Eventually she grew bored, and decided to sit on the edge with her legs dangling off the side, head up and gazing at the night sky. The stars were barely visible, covered by a screen of pollution and smoke.

She inhaled deeply, closing her eyes as the cold air flowed down her pharynx, into her esophagus. It was like she was drinking cool liquid.

The silence was suddenly broken by the sound of her phone vibrating. It broke the calm spell, bringing her harshly back to reality.

She reluctantly took out the smartphone and put it to her ear, slightly irritated.

"Gojo. To what do I owe this pleasure?" Her voice was audibly cold, even through a phone.

"My dear, wondrous, excellent student. I am extremely sorry I had to bother you at this time, but-"

"Just get to the point." Kouka rolled her eyes and studied her fingernails, deciding that she should get the dark red color repainted. Her pale skin stood out against the dark inky sky.

"R-right. Uh, there's a new student at the school, and I thought you should meet him."

The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Is he strong?"

"Yeah. He swallowed Sukuna's finger."

The girl snorted, brushing her hair back. "So it's not his own strength? He must be stupid then. Why didn't you just execute him?"

Gojo sighed on the other side, lamenting his life choices. "Just because someone doesn't understand the ways of Jujutsu doesn't mean they're automatically stupid. And we didn't execute him because of...uh..me. I convinced the uppers to let me train him instead."

"..." Kouka's expression turned empty.

"I bet you're silently insulting me, aren't you?! I bet you're thinking something really mean! Wait till I get my hands on you-"