Profile: Tsubaki Kouka

Ryōiki tenkai:  MOKKADOGONNSUI 木火土金水- In her Domain Expansion, with a maximum of 200 meters, the area becomes engulfed in poisonous water, infused with hot, melting metal. Any cursed spirit either gets crushed, disintegrated, or butchered. Her hand movements to trigger the domain expansion, I.e. such as that of Megumi's interlocking fingers, symbolize the five elements intertwining, just like the hand movement of Kouka's fingertips touching each other. (pic above)

Tsubaki Family Technique: GoGyou- This skill is an innate technique that was only used by select members of the Tsubaki family. After their slaughter, Tsubaki Kouka remains the only one who can use it. It enables her full access and manipulation of the five elements, and any other matter, be it alive, dead, solid, liquid or any other form. The technique itself is far more simple than something like that of Gojo Satoru, but that allows Kouka to use it...a bit more..creatively. To add on, she could, hypothetically, manipulate the cursed technique of others, and maybe even cursed spirits. 

Weakness: Not yet stated, but to give a hint, it has to do with an old Chinese theory on elements- especially to do with the element "Earth." Also has to do with seasons, and how when seasons change, some people consistently get sick in that period of time ;)

-

Relationships

Gojo Satoru- The families of Gojo and Tsubaki arranged a marriage for Satoru and Kouka. It was protested against by other members because of the disapprovingly large age gap between them, but when Satoru was 24 and Kouka was 20, the talk of marriage suddenly grew again. However, the Tsubaki clan was then massacred by an unknown person, and now Kouka and Satoru are working to null the agreement made without their consent. Kouka thinks that Gojo is a disgusting, arrogant bastard, while Gojo thinks that Kouka is beautiful, strong, and admirable. 

Inumaki Toge- Toge knows of the marriage, mainly because his clan, the Inumakis, had also attempted to arrange a marriage between him and Kouka. They were beaten by the Gojo family, however, and stayed silent. Toge feels jealousy, but knows he doesn't have the right to be since he and Kouka aren't dating. 

Fushiguro Megumi- Although he admits that Gojo is almost as strong as Kouka, he occasionally wishes that Kouka was his teacher, so that he could actually learn with his sister.  Megumi has a high level of respect and fear for Kouka, and whenever he sees Kouka, he has to suppress the urge to ask for an autograph. He also apologized profusely for is rudeness as a child much to the surprise and burden of Kouka. 

Fushiguro Tsumiki- Tsumiki is eternally grateful for Kouka training her in Jujutsu, and would do anything to protect her. She is proud of herself, and feels warmth whenever Kouka praises her. 

Itadori Yuji- Although he knew nothing about his senpai in the beginning, he is starting to hold a lot of respect for Kouka. He also is kinda scared because Sukuna always flinches inside of him when Kouka passes by. 

Kugisaki Nobara- She and Kouka often go shopping together in Harajuku, along with Maki, and now the three of them are the best of friends. Kouka always compliments Nobara's beauty, which makes her blush every time. 

Zenin Maki- Maki, when not showing with Nobara and Kouka, often has deep conversations with Kouka and Megumi on the Zenin family. Although she cannot control cursed energy, the other two agreed completely in that Maki was probably the strongest in terms of physical prowess, and that she had every right to be the Zenin leader. However, Maki herself always denies that and instead says that Megumi should be the head.