𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞

"EH?" Yuji scratched his head in confusion

"EH?" Yuji scratched his head in confusion. His supposed death had still been kept a secret from his teammates, and today, right before the Kyoto Sister Goodwill Event, Gojo had planned to reveal Yuji was, in fact, alive, while passing out souvenirs. 

That obviously didn't happen. Kouka had specifically warned both males on how horrible of an idea it was, but they didn't listen. 

So in front of the stone stairs leading to the Tokyo Jujutsu College, Yuji popped out of the little pull suitcase expecting smiles and tears of joy, and then instead, was faced by blatant ignorance from the Kyoto students who chose to play with the little dolls they got as a souvenir from Gojo and Kouka, and faces of horror from his teammates. 

Megumi and Nobara's face looked like blank pentagons, and Yuji sweat dropped. W-Why did they look like that? 

While Yuji was preoccupied by this unexpected result, Kouka elbowed Gojo from behind all the students. 

"Look." She hissed. 

Standing on the steps, with his hands linked behind his back, was the aged principle of the Kyoto College-- Yoshinobu Gakuganji. Oh, how Kouka hated that old geezer. "His stupid bushy brows are obviously pulled in. He's mad." She whispered. 

"Hehe. He's ugly." Gojo snickered, wincing when Kouka elbowed him in irritation. 

"Thats obvious. But based on how he looks right now, he's probably going to try to get the Kyoto brats to kill Yuji." 

Gojo sobered up and straightened. She was right. It would make sense for the old principle to attempt an assassination, because Yuji was, unfortunately, dangerous. As proven by the moody ass cursed spirit sealed inside him. 

"Eh, I'm sure the kids will be able to deal with it." Gojo shrugged and put his hands behind his head, walking away lazily. "Are ya coming with? I would suggest staying with Yuji-kun, you know, if you're so worried."

"I will." Kouka nodded and walked towards Megumi, putting a hand on his shoulder. "let's go. Bring the idiot." 

-

"Um...is this really necessary?" Yuji groaned, as he held a frame used for the pictures of those who died in front of his face. "I'm alive, you know."

"Kouka-san, where is Tsumiki?" Megumi ignored his friend. 

"Don't worry. I'm too old and Tsumiki is too new to you guys, so we're not participating. But, she said she'll come to see you all soon." 

Megumi nodded in thanks and turned back towards his friend and Nobara, who was busy scolding Yuji for his recklessness. 

"By the way. Where did you put my spear?" Maki leaned forward and glared at Yuji, who trembled in fear. Maki, who was binded with the heavenly curse, couldn't use cursed energy. She had none. But in exchange, the heavens gifted her with high physical prowess, which far surpassed anybody. Maki was also extremely skillful in the use of weapons. She should have been a higher rank sorcerer by now, but the higher ups refused to let a sorcerer with no cursed energy be of high rank. She was an outcast of Zenin as well. 

Everyone could see the slow gears in need of oil move as fast as they could in Yuji's brain. He had accidentally broken the weapon during his fight, but knew that if he told Maki that, he would die twice. "U-uh....Gojo-sensei has it...." He mumbled slowly. 

"Tch. Anyway, let's formulate a plan on how to integrate Yuji into our already existing strategy." 

--

"I refuse." Todo Aoi said sharply in response to Gakuganji's order to assassinate Yuji. 

--

"Gakuganji." Kouka stood in the shadows of the old man's office, leaning against one wall. "I heard you plan on killing one of our students." 

Yoshinobu Gakuganji felt a rare drop of fear, and shifted uncomfortably. "It is necessary-"

"We will decide if it is necessary. You have no authority here in the first place. If one of your students wound Yuji more than I deem necessary, you will answer to me. You do know who I am..yes?" 

"Ts-Tsubaki Kouka. There is no one who doesn't." 

"Excellent. I'll see you soon, old man." With that, Kouka dispersed in a second, leaving behind a drop of blood. 

--

"Toge. Maki." Kouka sat on the stone steps, arms on her knees.

The two students parted from the rest and inconspicuously walked towards their senpai, questioning expressions on their faces.

"I have a bad feeling about this one. Forget winning, if you sense something, contact me immediately. I may not be able to reach you quickly because of the higher ups, but I'll still come as fast as I can." 

The two students nodded, and Kouka passed two tubes of throat medicine to Toge. "For emergencies." She said.

The boy contemplated for a second, before hugging the woman tightly, and then took the two tubes before leaving quickly. 

"Cute." Maki winked at Kouka, before also leaving. 

"Opinions?" Gojo appeared next to the woman as she stood alone once again.

"We're probably fucked." 

"Shit. Again?"