13th floor

yoyo my buddies , Another update for you...

Avery's pov

CARSON'S INDUSTRIES, CARSON'S MEDICAL INSTITUTE, CARSON'S THIS CARSON'S THAT his name is famous then he, should I have known before entering into the lion cage? But I closed my eyes when I'm entering that's a mistake  I should have ever done . I shouldn't have mess with him . Presently everyone is receiving graduation certificates by Carson on stage I can sense the tension in the atmosphere only because of his mere presence .

Everyone got their turn to get certificates , I'm eagerly waiting for my graduation certificate. I sat there seeing others getting too happy for receiving it. but at last I'm wondering why didn't I received yet I want to talk to the principal about this mistake, but he seems really busy. It's lunch time I haven't received my certificate yet I'm getting nervous and anxious I sensed someone is staring at me, I unintentionally looked at Mr. Carson his eyes, His eyes are like sharp knives which are directly piercing into my heart like an alarm to stay away from him.

Finally I dared to go and ask my principal about this certificate issue how can they be so negligible about this thing. 'Good afternoon, sir, I haven't received my graduation certificate yet may I kindly know the reason why?'

'Good evening Avery, You haven't because your the topper of this university there will be separate programmes for topper to receive their certificate no need of worrying. 'He said which made me so happy hope my father would be there here. Ok sir. I said and continued having dinner.

The hell it's evening now I once again wanna go and ask him, but before that someone came to me 'Mam you have to wear this dress, principal orders and let me know when you done I have to take you to the principal.' I look towards the principal who assured me by moving his head up and down. After some time I changed into red beautiful dress. My principal came towards me,' you look beautiful Avery, can you go to my office and bring the files on the table? 'Thanks sir, Of Course. To principal office have to 13th floor I quickly went their its already dark outside my friends are enjoying the evening party. After some time I changed into red beautiful dress. My principal came towards me, you look beautiful Avery, can you go to my office and bring the files on the table? Thanks sir, Of course. I said .

To principal office I have to go 13th floor , So I quickly went their its already dark outside and my friends are enjoying the evening party

To principal office I have to go 13th floor , So I quickly went their its already dark outside and my friends are enjoying the evening party. So I went into 13th floor it covered with red balloons with a red carpet as I walked in , there is a beautiful decoration that not leaving my eyes sight , this normal floor is decorated in a way that looks like a heaven , As I keep walking I decoration is amusing me more and more . I reached the principal office there this entire room is placed with candles with a round table placed in between the room. There are two chairs, food is placed on the table.

 There are two chairs, food is placed on the table