can I see the light.

HELLO, MY CHUBBY CHIPS.

I SAID I WILL UPDATE THIS STORY AFTER COMPLETION OF SEI UNICA, BUT THIS STORY IS CONNECTED TO SEI UNICA ENDING.

SO I WANT TO START THIS STORY

Please read sei unica book before reading this story

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY

LET'S GET YOU INTO THE STORY.

AVERY'S POV

Do you love me, baby? He asked me.

He is evil. A monster. He makes me feel so weak. He is a mafia leader. No one can point at his mistakes.

Do I love him ? of course not, he killed my best friend in front of my eyes. He manipulates me, and he gave evil punishments for unknown stupid reasons.

A girl always dreams about her knight savior. A prince. Her dreams are very precious to her. Her character and independent decisions will make her more shining. A girl is a survivor.

What happens when her dreams are crushed into pieces by an evil man for his tragic love. Elijah Williams crushed my dreams. I want to fight, fight for my rights, fight for my freedom. But he completely destroyed me physically and mentally.

How can I say I love him? When I had a deep loath for him. His eyes always say something to me. When I try to find out, it will swallow me into darkness.

I was hoping to see the light. I wanted to live my life in the light where I can smile wholeheartedly. But every time I fight to see the light, Elijah always drags me into his darkness.

He always prevents me from breaking the shackles of sin. He still prevents me from escaping inside this darkness.

He wants me. He gets what he wants, but I am not ready to give up. If I close my eyes, maybe the darkness will go away. Can I still get free from this hell...is it possible?

I closed my eyes. I didn't answer the question he asked me. I want to run away from this hell, but I can't. Elijah shot my left arm and leg. Blood was covered all the floor. I am covered with tears, blood, and sweat. He tied me to a wooden chair with ropes.

Suddenly I heard a snake hissed sound. I slightly opened my eyes. There is a cobra snake in front of me.

I let out a big scream. I have OPHIDIOPHOBIA [ fear of snakes ]. He gently holds the snake with his hand in front of me.

My heartbeat stopped. My breath rapidly got increased, tears flowing down my cheeks. I started begging Elijah to remove the snake away from me.

fucking answer my question Avery. Do you love me? He asked again, this time daring me to say no.

Elijah, please... please take that snake away from me. I won't try to escape from you. Please, Elijah. It was a mistake. I shouldn't have listened to him. I shouldn't have trusted him. I won't repeat my mistake...I started babbling, am fighting to hold myself. I am crying like a child in front of him. Only one thing in my mind is to escape from this hell; then, you should submit yourself to the devil.

I don't want anything, but that snake must go away from me. ANSWER MY QUESTION, FIRST. He shouted at me to bring the snake near me.

I don't want to say, but I have to ...

My screams are echoed all around the mansion. YE-YES, I love you. I only love you. I said

He looked satisfied with my answer. He immediately took that snake away from me.