🐏The Sleepy Sin🐏[Edited &Rewritten]

"Talking

Masaomi's POV

As I woke up to the gentle touch of the morning sun on my face, I slowly opened my eyes, a sense of drowsiness still lingering. The golden rays filtered through the window, casting a warm glow over the room. Stretching my tired limbs, a yawn escaped my lips, and I realized that I must have fallen asleep again. "Dang," I muttered to myself, feeling a mixture of slight annoyance and amusement at my own sleepiness. 

As my mind cleared, I became aware of the rumbling in my stomach. It reminded me that I hadn't eaten in a while. My memory, however, seemed to fail me as I tried to recall when exactly I last had a meal. "I wonder if I still have some money left from that job, I took... Was it a week ago? Or maybe two?" 

I pondered, furrowing my brows in contemplation. The concept of time often felt elusive to me, slipping through my grasp like a handful of sand.With a thought, I activated my magic power, allowing myself to float in the air. The sensation was both exhilarating and calming, a gentle reminder of the extraordinary abilities I possessed. As I floated aimlessly for a moment, my eyes caught sight of a quaint establishment that exuded an inviting ambiance. 

It appeared to be a tavern, and the tantalizing scent of food wafted through the air, reaching my nose and arousing my hunger. My mouth watered at the prospect of a satisfying meal. 

 Driven by the aroma, I hastened towards the entrance of the tavern, excitement twinkling in my eyes. However, upon arrival, I found the door to be closed. 

Disappointment washed over me, momentarily dampening my spirits. "Well, I guess I'll have to wait until they open," I resignedly concluded, plopping myself down near the entrance.As the minutes ticked by, the anticipation grew, and my patience was tested. I found myself fidgeting, occasionally glancing at my surroundings in the hopes of spotting any signs of life within the establishment. The sound of muffled voices and clinking dishes seeped through the door, indicating that preparations were underway inside. 

 Just when I began to wonder if my empty stomach could bear the wait any longer, a girl with mesmerizing grayish-blue hair and a short skirt caught my attention. 

Her gentle gaze held a hint of concern as she approached me with hesitant steps. 

"Hi there! Are you okay? Are you waiting for us to open?" she inquired, her voice soft and filled with kindness. I looked up at her, the corners of my lips curving into a gentle smile. With a nod, I acknowledged her words, appreciating her thoughtful consideration.A sense of warmth enveloped me as she continued to speak, engaging me in a conversation that meandered through topics both mundane and profound. 

"What's your name?" she asked, her eyes filled with genuine curiosity. The question brought a momentary pause, a realization dawning upon me that I hadn't introduced myself. I tilted my head slightly, pondering for a moment before responding, 

"I'm Masaomi," my voice carrying a hint of sleepiness. 

The girl, introducing herself as Elizabeth, offered me a kind smile in return. The sincerity in her eyes touched my heart, and a comfortable silence settled between us. We sat together, a quiet camaraderie forming as we patiently awaited the opening of the tavern.Time seemed to stretch as we conversed, the minutes blending into hours. Elizabeth's gentle presence and warm demeanor put me at ease, erasing the weariness that clung to my bones. I found myself sharing fragments of my experiences, the joys and challenges that had shaped my journey thus far. And in return, Elizabeth shared stories of her own, painting vivid pictures of her adventures and dreams. 

As the sun climbed higher in the sky, its rays casting a golden hue upon the world outside, the doors of the tavern finally creaked open. The tantalizing aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sizzling dishes greeted our senses, a symphony of flavors waiting to be savored. Elizabeth's eyes lit up with excitement as she invited me inside. "Please come in! It's getting chilly out here," she urged, extending her hand in invitation.