Chapter 1

Running down the school hallway with unstoppable tears running down my now red cheeks did I think never would happen, but here I am. I just found out that my boyfriend off two years just cheated on me.

And why me? Why would he ever be with me in the first place?

Bumping in to what seemed like a wall made me stop overthinking. Groaning I got up only to meet eyes with Ryder, the school badboy.

"Watch where your going!" He snapped at me. I still couldn't make the tears top and this really didn't help one bit.

I didn't see the hurt and pain in his eyes too.

"What did you get cheated on or something? Your too emotional." He said.

"Yes I just got cheated on, could you get out off my way now?!" I snapped at him, not wanting to deal with his rudeness.

His face instantly turned from irritation to angry. He started stumping away with an angry look on his face making everyone shiver.

Finally last class was over. I'm honestly still shocked I made it through this school day.

Walking out from the school I hear shouting and people groaning. Turning to the side I see people gathering around something, or a fight probably.

I started heading there because something in me wanted to know who it was.

Finally getting to the front after pushing people out off the way, which by the way was really hard I finally saw who it was.

On the ground was Jace laying with blood dripping down his nose and cuts all over his body. And who was the one beating him up? The one and only Ryder De Luca.