Chapter 2

Ryder is the boy above ^^ you can imagine whoever you want tho

🤍________falling for the badboy_______🤍

Ryders eyes instantly locks with mine and he loosened his grip on Jace. Standing up he walked away. Jace on the other hand walked towards me.

I started to panic and tried to get away before he took my hand and turned me round.
"Hey babe! Let's go to lunch shall we?" He said to me smiling, that piece off shit.

"Let me go, we're done!" I yelled at him, that's not me but he really pissed me off.

"What!? You can't say that!" He yelled back at me.

"Yes and that's what I did, now let go off me!" I yelled once again trying to get out off his hold.

"She said let her go!" Someone yelled from behind me. Turning around I saw Alex, one off Ryders friends. They're all popular and everyone fears them for some weird reason.

"You don't even know her!" Jace yelled at Alex. Alex took hold off Jaces arm and got me out off his hold. He mouthed go so that's what I did.

I started walking to lunch still kind of shaken after what happened.

"Hey! Wait!" I heard from behind me. Looking back I saw Alex. I waved at him and waited for him.

"Thanks for earlier" I thanked him.

"No problem, he's a jerk." Alex said back.

We talked about ourselves and random stuff until we where in the canteen. We got our meals
And he asked

"Wanna sit with me and my friends?" I nod, I don't mind Ryder being there, I'll just abound him some how.

He lead me to they're table and Ryder immediately looked at us two and asked

"whats she doing here?"