Chapter 3

____^^^thats Zaylee, I'm gonna postwhag everyone looks like soon, you can of course imagine what they look like yourself.

__________________________________________________________

"Hey! Just because you don't like her doesn't mean I can't be friends with her!" Alex said.
Ryder just rolled his eyes.

Alex sat down next to William. I sat beside him, next to Alec.

"Hey, I'm Alec" he said with no emotion showing.

"I"m Zaylee." I say while smiling at him, he doesn't do the same.

Suddenly Victoria comes and sits on Ryders lap, I frown, I honestly don't know why but I was quick with covering it up with a smile.

"Hey Ryry!" She said. I can tell she's annoying just because off her movements. I'm not the jealous type but I don't know what in me didn't like her.

"Hey" he said coldly. She starting playing with his hair and he didn't do anything, he just sat there with no emotion showing.

"Uhh, I think I should go. I'll see you later Alex." I said quickly grabbing my backpack and lunch while standing up. He didn't get to say bye before I was already on my way to throw some leftovers. I'm used to not eating so much, I mean my parents aren't the nicest and I really got to uncomfortable with this Ryder and Victoria thing.

Skip forward to the end off the school day.

Finally the school day was over. Grabbing my bag I started walking outside. The cold breeze instantly hit me, didn't know it would be cold.

As always I start walking home. I used to go home with Jace but I really don't wanna be near him anymore.

Finally being home I throw my bag on the side off the door then take off my shoes and walk upstairs to my room. I get in to my comfy pjs then look at Instagram a bit.

I don't know why but I found myself on Ryders account. He's hot, no one could deny it but he's a total jerk! Scrolling through his page I see it's full off crazy stuff and many pictures off him and Victoria, making me frown. I don't like him, I know I don't. But I don't like when he's with Victoria.

Gosh! I sound so toxic! What has gotten in to me! I don't like him and it's his life, we aren't even friends!

Finally calming down a bit I slowly put down my phone.

He's gonna be the death off me.

_______________________________________________________________

______I'm trying to get these chapters longer, and they're gonna be longer soon but I'm just really busy right now x_______<3