Chapter 7

Zaylee's POV:

"Wait!" I yell after Ryder who's almost out my door. He turns around with an confused look

"Yes?" He asks.

"I want to go to the party, is Alex gonna be there?" I ask because it would be nice having a friend there.

"Or any of the others?" I ask again after not getting a response.

"And why does that matter to you? You have me" he says rolling his eyes.
"You'll probably just go to Victoria or some shit like that" I say honestly.

"Yeah they are going to be there" he finally gives in before walking out of my room shutting the door on his way out, the first person to ever do that.

"Perfect" I whisper mostly to myself. It would honestly be a nightmare if I was there with Ryder. He would leave me for anything or anyone. I walk to the bathroom to do my night routine as always before going to bed and falling into my lovely sleep.

"Zaylee! Wake up your gonna be late!" I hear my mom shout making me wake up immediately. Didn't I set my alarm? I guess not. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth real quick before throwing on some clothes and then make my way downstairs.

"Your breakfast is on the counter." My mom says before walking out probably going to her job as always.

I take the sandwich laying on the counter before I put on my shoes and eating it on the way to school.

"Hey Zaylee! Where have you been? I've never seen you come this late" Alex says as he walks by my side.

"I forgot to set my alarm" I mumble.

"Ok then, I heard your going to the party, want me to pick you up?" He asks me.

"Where did you hear that?" I ask because it was last night I decided I wanted to go.

"Oh Ryder told me" he says. Yeah of course Ryder told him.

"We'll do you want me to pick you up or not? I prefer you say yes" he says.
"Yeah sure, what time?" I agree.
"What about 8?" He asks.

"Sure-" was the only thing I got to say before the bell started ringing and everyone begun to go to their classes.

"I guess I gotta go" said Alex before running of.

Hey! Sorry for not posting in a long time I had much to do and I was really busy atm. But I'm gonna try to post more now and make the chapters a bit longer when I have time.