22-

September 2004-

Beverly's morning had started out normally. She got out of bed and got ready for work. She made herself and Ben breakfast, but as she was cooking, her day took a turn. So, she finds herself throwing up into the sink as Ben walks downstairs.

"Morning sickness?" Ben asks. It had been that long since they'd started the surrogacy. Beverly shrugs and goes back to cooking, but the smell makes her nauseous." Perhaps you should take a test?"

"It can't happen that fast surely?" Beverly asks and its Ben's turn to shrug." I don't have any tests in the house so we will have to go out and buy some."

Ben agrees and after breakfast, Beverly texts her assistant to say she wasn't going in today. Instead, her and Ben head to the store and buy three pregnancy tests. She heads off to the bathroom and Ben waits outside patiently.

It takes a while but Beverly re-appears with the tests in her hands. Ben grins and she shows them to him. All of them are positive and Beverly has and excited look in her eye.

"They're gonna have a baby." Beverly says and Ben chuckles.

"They're  gonna have a baby!" He repeats  excitedly and the two hug." They're going to be so happy. We have to tell them right away!"

-
Richie stands backstage at work, getting ready in his dressing room, Steve and Eddie laughing about something unknown. Richie smiles and then a member of the stage crew knocks on the door. Richie tells them to enter and they do.

"Hi, uh, Mr Tozier, there's a Beverly Hanscom waiting for you." He says as he peeks around the corner of the door. Richie glances at Eddie, who smiles.

"Okay, send her in." Richie says. The backstage crew nods and leaves the room briefly." I wonder if everything's okay with the surrogacy."

"I'm scared there's going to be complications." Eddie states and Richie walks over and hugs him." You and Bev aren't the healthiest of people."

"Wow, thanks Kaspbrak, love you too." Beverly chuckles as she enters the room, making the two men stop hugging. Beverlys holding a small box. Steve grins as he watches." I have news!"

"News?" Richie questions as he takes the box from Beverly. He opens it and Eddie looks over his shoulder, the three positive tests sitting in it. Richie raises an eyebrow and Eddie looks up at Beverly.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks. Beverly grins b

"I'm pregnant." She answers excitedly. Richie places the box down and walks over, hugging Beverly gently.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He cries and Beverly chuckles, hugging him gently. Then he lets go of her and kisses Eddie softly. He pulls away and Eddie grins, tears in his eyes." We're going to be dads, Eds!"

"Hate to ruin the moment, but you got a show to do, Rich." Steve chuckles. Richie nods and smiles, heading to the door." Hey, congratulations, buddy."

February 2005-

Richie fusses around Beverly, who's five months pregnant. All of the losers are at Eddie and Richie's. Patty gave birth to another boy and they named him Blue. Wren sits beside Mike, talking animatedly to him, Mike laughing. Beverly tells Richie to stop fussing and he does, sitting down beside Eddie, who grins and pecks him on the lips.

"Hey, I read somewhere that music helps the baby's Brian develop or something." Richie states and Stan shoots him a weird look.