chapter 6

??? POV:
A portal opened in front of me. I walked in suddenly I was falling from the sky. I tried to fly but I was going too fast. I landed in front of a house I got out of the big hole I was in. I saw four people standing in front of the house and two more people walked out. There was one female, the rest were male. The female had orange hiar. She wore a green shirt that matched her eyes she had brown pants on. She had a flower in her hair. There was a guy that looked like he had a clock for an eye. He had a brown suit and his eyes were silver; he also had brown hair. There was another guy with brown hair. I guess he's half shark half human? He had a darkish blue shirt on with a hole in the back for his fin. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes he had black pants on. There was a guy that looked like a GALAXY. He had all gold eyes, he had stars all over him even his hair was a galaxy. There was a redish guy but I couldn't see him very well because he was carrying a smaller male. I did see a leaf crown on his head, one of his arms was water and the other one was lava. The smaller male he was carrying had brown hair with white tips and he was was bandages across his torso. He was wearing a blind fold over his eyes so I couldn't see his eyes ether. He had black pants on. One of them spoke "who are you?!" The shark boy said. "My name is null." I replied. The girl said "are you going to hurt us??" I said "no I won't." They all sighed in relief. "What are all of you're name's?" I said "Alex." "Time steve." Galaxy steve." "Elemental steve." "Sabre." They all said one at a time. We all went inside. I guess we are going to deal with the hole later.