chapter 9

Shark's POV:
After Elemental steve put sabre to bed he asked "hey. How are you feeling?" I replied "yeah I'm doing better now." I was sitting on the couch. Null was sitting next to me. The others were outside. I don't know what they're doing. I was getting tired so I fell asleep.
Sabre's POV:
(He's in a nightmare.) I was running away from my dad. He had a and axe in his hand. "YOU CANT RUN FOREVER!" He screamed at me. I was running as fast as I could. I tripped over something. I looked back and saw that it was my mother. She had a wound that looked like someone hit her with an axe in the head. My dad stopped in front of her corpse. And stared at me. He lifted the axe above his head. I screamed but then I woke up. I shot up from my bed. Elemental steve, Null, and shark were standing beside my bed worried for me. Elemental steve asked "a-are you okay Sabre?" A few seconds later I replied "y-yeah... It was just a nightmare... A very bad one..." Elemental steve got up. Got into my bed and rappd his body around my upper torso. He rested his chin on my shoulder. He said "well you're safe now so there's no need to worry." I blushed. Shark then said "well me and Null are gonna go. No funny business alright?" Elemental replied "yes sir." Shark and Null walked out of the room. Elemental snuggled closer. I snuggled back. We fell asleep to the sound of out heart beats.
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Wolfena out UwU
Words: 280