chapter 8

Sabre's pov:
I woke up in a machine. I looked around scared. I saw shark across the room. He was also ina machine. A person walked in the room. He looked like rainbow steve but he had dark spots all over him and all white eyes. Shark woke up he looked around the room. When he saw the person his face changed to confused to terrified. The person then spoke "oh y'all are awake!" I asked "w-who are you?" The person replied "the name's boss steve." Shark then yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?!" when he yelled it scared me half to death. I then said "S-shark could you not yell please?" He then said "oh sorry." Boss steve walked over to a leaver on the ground. It was connected to our machine. He turned on the machine. My body hurt all over. I looked up at shark. I could tell her was close to screaming out of pain. Just as I looked up at him he let out a blood chilling scream. Boss steve smiled when he heard him scream. He was giving me mad chipper vibe's. I was close to screaming myself but I held it in. Boss steve then left the room. He closed the door behind him so I didn't see were he went. A few minutes later I heard someone yell "ATE YOU THE ONE THAT PUT US IN HERE?!" it scared me so bad that I started to cry.
~~~~~~~~~~few hours later~~~~~~~~
At this point I was sobbing. I then screamed "HELP SOME ONE PLEASE!" I then hear a big BOOM. The next thing I knew Elemental steve and null came bursting into the room. Null cut the machine off and Elemental steve carefully got me out of the machine. I calmed down a little. Null got shark out of the machine. "Can you stand." Elemental asked me "I can try." I replied. He let go of me as soon as he did I fell onto him making him fall with me. I fell on top of him. I started to blush and so did he. I tried crawling off of him but when I moved my legs it hurt so bad. Elemental steve saw that I was in pain. He slid from under me and carefully picked me up. Null helped shark walk out of the room. We found the others and null teleported us back home. I fell asleep in elemental steve's arms.

To Be Continued...

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Wolfena out UwU
Words:428.