3.spill the tea

Angel's POV...

I slowly turn around to see the twins,May and Ray.
My best friends. My babies,siblings,my everything.

"Where the fuck were you?",May asks with her hands on her hips and Ray looks at me curiously.

"I was in the hospital. I actually ran away yesterday",I answer.

"What happened this time?",Ray asks with a sigh.
"New record,3 whole hours,no pulse,dead cold",I say.
They know about my life,well not all but what I allow.

Which is basically everything.

"Where did he aim?",May asks.
"Stomach. He shot twice but look who's still alive bitches",I say with a proud smirk giving a small bow.

"Uhm you forgot they were there", May says pointing behind me.

Oh shit I totally forgot they were with me.
"The fuck you two doing here?",I ask.

As they're about to answer I say,"oh shit sorry I need to get you to class,it's the last class on your left,class number A19 ,right there",and point towards it for them.

They nod and leave.
"So who are they?", May asks with a smirk.
"Mason and Chris",I say.
"They're hot",she says.
"I know right",I say nodding.

"I can already imagine having a threesome and the amount of times I would cum would definitely be countless",she says with her eyes closed.
"I would totally get dripping wet if they just said my name for sure",I say.

Well not true but maybe. You never know.

"First of all,ew. Secondly,we have class. You're lucky we haven't done much in most classes. And lastly,eeewwww",Ray says shuddering in disgust and leaves us laughing .

We follow behind him and when we get in the class we find that our seats are right next to Chris and Mason.

"Morning sir",we greet as we walk in.
"Ah if it isn't Angel and the twins. How are you?",Mr Henderson asks looking from his laptop.
"We're good", May and Ray say as they head towards their desks.

"I'm fine thanks and how are you sir ?",I say politely.
"Well this laptop is an issue. I'm trying to look into your notes so I can start the lesson but it won't budge",he says in distress.
"Oh I'll help you lemme just put my bag where I sit then come help you",I say and he nods with a smile.

I see that there's an empty seat in front of Mason so I put my school bag and walk to help Mr Henderson.
"So what exactly is the problem?",I ask clicking on the laptop.

"The slides are not showing on the projector",he says.

I laugh,"Did you switch on the projector this time or did you forget again?".

"Ah Oooh I forgot I have to switch it on again",he says laughing at himself too. The class is pretty much used to this,he usually forgets. But he's a good teacher.

I help him in switching on the projector and connecting the laptop to it before walking to the back to switch the lights off and closing the blinds.

"Thank you angel",he says.
I nod with a smile as I walk past the others towards Mason then sit down in my seat.

"Okay so today we'll start off with poetry,we'll do The Garden of Love",he starts causing most learners to groan.

"You don't want to learn,fine. I'll give you your notes cause I'm also too damn tired for this. We'll just continue tomorrow. Agreed?",he asks.

"Yes sir",we all say.

"Okay just talk among yourselves. Angel will you please pass out the notes to everyone?",he asks holding a stack of papers.