2.school

Angel's POV

"Thought you would never get ready",Melvin says looking at the newspaper as I walk down the stairs with my school bag hanging loosely on my left shoulder.

Okay so once you get off the stairs,you can go either left or right,right...
So on my left is the kitchen combined with the dining room where my parents are sitted with breakfast on the table.

Then the right,there's a living room and a floor to ceiling glass window since there's no room on top of this living room except for a chandelier. Then there's a study room and gym room behind the stairs or basically next to the dining room when you use the passage as well as a bathroom. Upstairs has bedrooms which have their own bathrooms.
Oh we also have a basement where we train,and since we never bring work home,it's sadly not so bloody.

"Oh you know me,a good child who loves school",I say innocently sitting on the chair next to Melvin on his left while Karen is on his right. I put my school bag on the chair next to mine.

It's a rectangular shape with 4 chairs each on 2 sides and 1 chair each on the other 2 smaller sides.

"It's only a Wednesday morning and you're lying so hard that I would believe you if you weren't my daughter. I feel like a proud man should be",Melvin says folding the newspaper and putting it away.

"Oh shush. Let's pray",Karen says and we hold hands to pray.
Yes we do bad illegal stuff but we're still God fearing people.

"Heavenly Father,we come before you today,not as sinners or evil doers,but definitely not as saints either because we all know the truth. So we won't say much but thank you for this day,for the food in front of us and for giving us life as a family. We ask that You keep on blessing us and being merciful like we are on those other people cause they're obviously wrong and we're just doing our jobs even if it's all bloody but those fu-",I hear Melvin clearing his throat and I sigh before continuing,"-we are grateful for the food and days on earth and please protect us and brighten our ways. Amen".

"Why do I always have to clear my throat for you to remember what we're praying for?",he asks.

"Because if you don't,I'll talk about our jobs that are bad and cuss and won't talk about food or blessings until I remember I actually came down to eat",I say as I take the jar of water to pour water for myself and my parents. I then reach for the pancake on my plate but stop when Karen says,"Don't even dare".

I huff as I roll my eyes and take the fork and knife to eat "nicely". I mean I at least got used to the whole no slouching but with food, it's another story.

After breakfast,I help Karen with the dishes and head to the garage,so I have 2 cars,both Mercedes Benz. A black G-wagon with a few red outlines,at first I was like that's like a Jeep but then since I basically like Mercedes,I thought,why not. Another one is an a silver AMG 63.

So the door connecting the garage and house,has a wooden key holder of some sort. So I take the keys for the AMG 63 since I'm not giving the twins a lift today. They're still mad,I mean I ran away from the hospital just yesterday. And I still have to get a new phone but Melvin said he'll get it delivered to me at school before lunch so that's fine.

On my way,I decide to pass by the McDonald's drive thru to get some fries and chicken nuggets because well,why not.

After that I head straight for school.
I have my own parking space,right next to the principal's parking. I know Melvin had something to do with it and I never cared to ask what he did.

As always I attract attention,I mean I'm that bitch. The girls wanna be me,the guys want me,I can make a girl wet and a guy get a boner. Yep,I'm that girl.