Sun and Showers

Tobin is in the kitchen putting breakfast on the table - Christen's POV

I've been nonstop thinking about last night. I felt like I wasn't good enough. She seemed so experienced and I wanted to do the same for her. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too far into it. I smell breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" Tobin yells to me. I walk out there after putting my clothes back on.

"Aw Tobs," I say. She kisses me and puts my plate on the table. We sit down together and eat. 

Tobin and Christen are getting ready before heading to the field - Tobin's POV

Christen and I are heading to the field to get some practice in. I'm glad she's here in Portland with me now so we can train together. We're heading out the door now.

At the field - Tobin's POV

Chris and I are warming up. It's just us alone to train today. I get distracted looking at her and miss the ball she passed to me. I jog over to get it and can hear her laughing at me. 

"What's so funny?" I say once I get back on the field.

"Oh, nothing.." she says, covering up her laugh. We continue training for another 2 hours.

After practice - Christen's POV

"Good job today, Chris," Tobin says, running to catch up to me.

"You too," I reply. We start walking back to her car. She grabs my hand as we start walking together. I set my bags down in the trunk and she does the same. 

"Watch your head," she says, before closing the trunk. She runs around to the passenger side and opens the door for me.

"You're so cute," I say, getting into the car. She just grins at me before shutting the door and walking back around. She's so hot.

Tobin drives us back to her place. It's only a 10 minute drive. I catch myself staring at her as she's driving. How could I not? We pull into the driveway, grab our bags, and make our way inside. It's a really hot day today.

"We should go to the beach later." I suggest.

"Sounds good with me, does around 1 sound good?" She replied.

"Good with me!" I say, setting my bag down. I walk to the refrigerator to grab a water. "Want one?" I ask.

"Sure," she replies. I toss it over to her. 

Tobin and Christen are getting ready to go to the beach - Tobin's POV

I get up from the couch and walk into my room to get ready to leave. I'm wearing a new bathing suit I got. I hope Christen likes this. I find myself wanting to impress her a lot. I laugh to myself before changing and walking back in the living room. Christen hears my footsteps and turns around to face me. For some reason I froze and just stood there. 

"Hi, Tobin," she says while raising her eyebrows and starting to laugh. 

"Hi, Christen," I reply back, trying to mock her. I start laughing before she gets up and walks over to me. 

I already have a shirt and shorts over my bathing suit. Christen walks closer towards me before-"What bathing suit are you wearing?" She says, in the middle of pulling my shirt up.  It caught me off guard, to be honest. I didn't mind it, though. "Ooh, I like that one!" She says, before bringing my shirt back down. 

"Thanks baby, are you going to go change now?" I ask. 

"Yeah I'll be back in just a minute." She says, walking into the bedroom. My eyes follow her until I can't see her anymore. I grab a couple waters and towels to bring for us.