vampire 1874

our story starts off in a small town in Japan this is the first time two vampire Twins were born 1647 that date is when the vampires were born and they've managed to survive ever since then it is now 1874 and vampires have spreaded to four other countries China North Korea Australia in Russia as well vampires are unequivocally smart.  I'm so glad they've managed to survive all these years I'm not going to tell you when vampires ended but they are going to anyways into our main character.  now that you know the story of the vampire.  so vampires are not immortal but they do live a lot longer than humans but Elsa in this case is over her 750 years each vampire will live for 750 years but Elsa has been around for 812 years she doesn't completely understand why she just knows that this is how it is.  but hey whatever more life for her and more things to discover Elsa has been working on her time machine she wants to go to the year 2025 she's heard that that is the deadline for vampires and she wants to stop vampires from going extinct so they can live on forever human absolutely despise vampires and it's really not vampires fault that they feed on humans.  it's just the life cycle in the way the world works Elsa on the other hand has found plasma fruits this is way to keep her energy and food up without harming a energetic cell or any type of blood loss from a human she hates the idea that vampires moved on from plasma fruits to humans.  she knows that there can still be a future for vampire's if they just stick to plasma fruit and end the racism. 
Elsa lives in her three-story mansion with her brother Connor and her mom Vivian her mom is an old fashioned vampire she sticks to plasm fruit just like Elsa but Connor on the other hand feeds off of humans Elsa and Vivian have learned that Connor is not very good in fact he murdered his father and now they're on their own but in Connors defense else's father was a mean horrible man.  and he didn't deserve anything but he'll.