time flies

Okay so it's four months later into our story Elsa has finally just finished her time machine and she cannot wait to use it.  She's going to 2025 to make sure that vampires do not go extinct now there are over two hundred different multiverses so in each Multiverse vampires are different and could possibly end each other she knows that time traveling can accidentally caused her to go to another dimension.  Which is obviously something she's worried about but nothing she considers as to be a big threat Elsa is a smart and brave girl she's very confident in this time though she will not be Queen no more cuz you're only allowed to be Queen for 130 thirty years but it's whatever.  Anyways so she hooks up everything she supposed to and dials the number to 2025 and sets off on her Adventure.  Blue black and yellow light stream through her body she starts to lift up as every bit of air is tooken from her body.  She can no longer breathe she reaches out for more air she can't breathe she tries and tries then she just instantly fall asleep.  She wakes up in a new dimension what is this place she doesn't know she sees things she could have never imagined but the air feels dense and it is extremely hot maybe the things the witches were saying are true maybe there is such a thing of climate change Elsa doesn't understand it though.  Elsa walks down the street as everybody stared at her she sees a sign on the side of the building.  It reads. vampires for sell and vampires on a kill list apparently 50 vampires a day have to be executed and they can actually buy and sell vampires like slaves they drain the vampire's blood for extreme power so Japan's government can use that against other countries she is completely devastated at what she's looking at.  She can't believe this is the future for vampires all she wants to do is be equal but it looks like it just goes downhill from there she has absolutely no idea what she is going to do but a snippet of the idea of leaving.