evil and vile

Elsa's Dad was born in 1785 just a few years after the first vampire was born he wrote the book of damage which is a vampires Bible explaining how Vampires will go to hell but will help the devil and if they don't help the devil the devil will torture them but they only have to help the devil for 15 years and then they can live in hell.  anyways that's not even the point the point is he was super powerful and Rich that's how Elsa and her family live in a three-story mansion Elsa admires her father's skills but also hates him at the same time.  Elsa's dad didn't abuse her he only abused Connor because he hated Connor cuz he knew how horrible Connor was of a person or should I say vampire either way Connor is evil and his dad hated him for that so Connor turned his dad evil in the process.  yeah as you can tell Connor ruined everybody's life but it's whatever the dad's dead and there's nothing changing that unless Elsa's family decides to have a seance and get him back or else it is it by herself see Elsa is one of the most powerful vampires in the entire world because her family comes from the first bloodline and others were 2nd generation born in 3rd Generation born the fourth generation is going to be the most on powerful because it is going to be the last generation of genetic mutation vampires only have four generation and in each generation they get less powerful it's just the way of the vampires.  Elsa has discovered over the years that her brother is evil and vile.  and that her mom is one of the most sweetest people in the world she is trying to petition to get vampires to stop feeding off of humans because she thinks that is wrong in every way possible and so does Elsa BTW.