Foolish boy

Alyssandras P.O.V:

My name is Alyssandra Céleste Beauchene. I am 25 years old, 5'8, long wavy chocolate brown hair, chocolate brown eyes with little specks of gold. No husband, live my father and 15 year old sister. My mother died giving birth to Anna.

My father has taught me everything he knows on how to be a musketeer; how to fight, duel, shoot, even how to act like one.

I finish getting dressed in my not so lady like outfit that consists of; trousers, boots, cream coloured tunic, leather corset, hat, gloves, and my over the shoulder cloak.

I attach all my buckles and belts, and put my pistols into their places, and slide my sword into its sheath.

I exit my room and head out to the dinning area where my father and sister are waiting. I sit down holding the cross around my neck and look toward my father. I let go of my necklace and take my fathers and sisters hands and listen to my father saying grace.

After food I went out to town to duel someone just for the laughs. As soon as I walk out into the square, I see newcomers standing there with their cloaks on the ground and their hands on the hilt of their swords. There were at least 5 of them. Too easy.

I look at them and laugh, they're standing in my way. No one, stands in my way. The leader looks at me weirdly and says, "So you're what the fuss is all about eh?" I look him over and smirk, "you a newcomer? 'Cause no one here would dare challenge me."

He laughs, although I can see I intimidate him. " I've heard many things about you, including the facts that you're the best swordsman, shooter, and brawler here, that you've taking down 20 men in 2 minutes."

I lift my chin a bit in pride, "well it seems you have heard correctly. Are you here to challenge me?" He looks a little hesitant but steps forward and says, "yes one on one, you and me, right here, right now."

I smirk as he pulls out his sword and steps towards me. "Very well," I took a step forward and swing out my sword in a complicated maneuver. He looks a lot more intimidated now than he was earlier.

No one in town knows that they are fighting a girl and it's sad. I go into taverns and duels and other things with the name Alix. No one suspects a thing.

He looks me up and down for a weakness but to his dismay, he can't find one. "Everyone calls you Alix, am I correct?" I smirk and swing my sword again, "yes. But I warn you, you won't win."

He just puts on a cocky front and lunges at me. He is sloppy and let's his feelings cloud his judgment. All I have to do is wear him down and provoke him, which will be easy. I side step smoothly and trip him, I point the tip on my sword to his neck and watch as he squirms.

He looks up at me and the slaps my sword away. He lunges again letting his anger get in the way. I duck easily under his blade, spin and slice his arm. He looks at me in shock, the anger. "No one draws my blood without a death wish," he growls, trying to be menacing.

I roll my eyes at the boys immaturity and inability to control his emotions. This time I lunge, I catch him off guard but he swings his sword and blocks. To be honest, I'm going extremely easy in him. All the people around can see that because they know my wrath.

This boy is foolish. He should never have been given a sword. He needs to be properly trained before he gets himself killed. He is impulsive and reckless.

He threw himself at me in impatience, I got tired of playing games and swung my foot under his legs. I stepped closer to him with my blade at his neck. I leaned down towards him and growled, " I could have taken you down the moment you first lunged, you're a foolish boy, you are reckless and impulsive, you let your emotions cloud your judgment, If you want to become a proper swordsman you need to stay in control and fight with honour and dignity, not child's play and anger."

I got up and walked away towards my home. As soon as I got there it was around midday, I wasn't feeling hungry so I decided to go out to the stables to feed the horses.