Finale

Ya my titles suck. And I love Ed Sheeran. The song sorta fits the story but sorta doesn't so I just thought why not add it, couldn't hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alyssandra's POV

We watched as they went down, dropping everything they could just lessen their weight. Porthos, Aramis and I stood at the edge above Rocheforts craft waiting.

Aramis gave me a look, he didn't want me jumping but I managed to persuade him.

" Shall we?" We took a running start while unsheathing our knives and jumped, stabbing into the balloon as we made contact leaving three clean slices in our wake.

As we got to the bottom of the balloon, we dropped down through a whole, swords blazing me dying. Oh well. Goodbye stupid souls who chose the wrong side. Hehe.

As we finished them off the three of us stood there studying our handy work. I looked at the boys and pouted, "slopp...Argh!" I was interrupted by a tower top impaling the bottom of the ship. Knocking us down, nearly impaling ME as well.

It took us a few seconds to recuperate but we got back up and running. We stood there looking at each other, grinning.

"Well boys, looks like we did a fine job he..DAMN!!" I hissed. Whipping around I saw one of the right hand men, he had cut my leg and before I could react, he stabbed his sword straight into my abdomen. The boys knocked the guy over and killed him.

I watched for a second and then fell to my knees, clutching the sword still embedded in me. Not a moment later Aramis dropped to the floor in front of me unsure of where to touch.

I looked up into his eyes, "Pull it..out," I choked in pain. He looked at me as if I was crazy. I got out a laugh as I rolled my eyes. " It's fine. It.. missed every...hing important."

He brought his hands up to my cheeks in a confused and pained expression but nodded nonetheless. He understood and put o e hand on my shoulder and the other grasped the hilt of the blade.

With one swift pull the sword fell to the floor. Bloody as hell. I choked again and fell forward, leaning into Aramis' chest. His arms wrapping around my slender frame.

Aramis, with a tearful voice said, "You'll be fine alright? We'll get you out of here." I nodded, knowing I can trust them. Aramis held me while telling Porthos to get something to wrap around the wound.

He laid me down and started undressed my upper torso. My rasper voice barely over a whisper, "Aramis....didn't know you were...that kind of guy...I thought **cough** you didn't like.. PDA." (Was that term even used back then? Oh well.)

Him and porthos both laughed as the wrapped me up. Porthos' booming voice rang out playfully yet concerned, "Well. Aren't you a sarcastic little minx."

All three of us chuckled. Aramis covered my torso back up with my bloody leather and cloths I call clothes as Porthos went to search for more bandages.

He opened his mouth to speak but I best him to it, "Don't. I don't want to hear it. I'm not dying. Trust me, I'm not leaving you knuckleheads anytime soon."

He smiled softly down at me as a tear fell from his eye. I wiped it away with my thumb, my hand gently resting on his cheek. "You better not."

He leaned down and kissed me softly, our lips moving perfectly in sync. After a few seconds we pulled away and mile wide smiles spread across our faces.

He picked me up bridal style as Porthos walked back in, "Athos is waiting for us, we have a ship and diamonds to deliver." We all grinned and made or way back to our own ship.

As soon as we got on the ship everyone was fussing oven me. D'artangan had quite a few cuts all bandaged up as well.

Athos started us toward the palace, getting us there just in time for the ship to completely fail on us. Crashing into the perfectly manicured lawns.

As soon as we came to a stop, we all jumped off, well not me. D'artangan helped me hobble off and towards the guards brandishing there swords against us. My consciousness wavered in and out as well as my hearing so I didn't catch half of what was going on.

"What is the meaning of this!?!"......................"......compliments of the cardinal.".................".....what happened to it?" .........."...spy...."....Rochefort."......."....traitor...." I was swaying slightly on my feet from the blood loss, D'artangan barely managing to hold on to me.

"...done what........done.." I don't know how much longer I can stand, let alone stay conscious so I tug slightly on D'artangan's coat. He didn't seem to feel it so I gave up.

...."..snake....midst.."...... the last thing I remember is D'artangan exchanging a few words with the King and then nothing. Blackness.

******************************************
My eyes didn't seem to want to work but I could detect light so that's good.

I could hear voice, just barely made out the next few words; " ........she has been asleep for too long Aramis, they don't think shes strong enough."

"No. I know her. Athos, she is strong. There is no way shed give up. She will wake, I know it." Aw he's so sweet. "Aramis you don't understand, she may have a lot of will power, but it's not about mental strength here. It whether or not her body is strong enough to pull through."

I opened my mouth to tell Athos to shut up, and surprisingly I did; "Shut up Athos." I opened my eyes and looked at them. They both whipped around and stared at me in shock.

"You both are like a married couple. So damn loud and annoying." They both laughed and came over to the bed to hug me. But then Athos straightened and pouted, "Then why did you tell any me to shut up?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Because you're an ass." He laughed and patted my head then exited the room to give Aramis and I some privacy. He gave me another soft, sweet kiss, like the first one and I have never felt happier.

"I thought I lost you, I thought........I thought that you weren't going to make it." He had tears in his eyes as he stroked my cheeks with his thumbs.

I smiled up at him, "I'm tougher than I look."😉 He shook his head at my confidence and kissed me again. "Well let's see how tough you really are, up for an adventure?"

I smirked,

"Bring it on."

**********************************
Well the end. I know I'm a complete jackass for updating this late so I'm sorry. And I know it's not the best ending to a book. But Oh well. I'm still learning. Point out any mistake and feel free to correct me on anything I did wrong. Have a good summer y'all😘