Along the Road

A/N picture this with out the zipper and lace up from the bottom right to the top. Without the cross too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssandra P.O.V:

So far the road has been okay. I've had one guy already try to steal from me. I've passed through two small villages and gone around a lake.

I finally make it to Paris in one piece around midday. Every eye is on me and my horse, I'm dressed in almost complete black and my horse many have never seen such a beautiful creature.

I rode over to to the stable where I see a boy with a paint horse. I got off and handed the stable boy my horses reins and some coins. "Steal anything and I'll have your head," I said to the frightened stable boy, he nodded and took my horse into the stable.

I turn around and the boy that was tending to the paint ran into me in a hurry, "watch where you're going kid," I said to the boy who looked, now that I think of it like a Gascon.

He smirked,"coopers yard, sandruman 3 o'clock." I watched as he ran off. I cocked my head to the side, looks like I have to teach yet another foolish boy. I have a feeling this boy will put up a good fight.

I walked up to the area and heard a man say, "you're fighting this rascal?" I smirk and walk up to them, the boy grinned and said, "and here's my last appointment" the others looked me up and down and the guy with dark shoulder length curly hair said, "he's not one of us and I've never seen him before."

I tilted my head to the side, "I'm not from 'round here." He nodded and turned back to the boy, as he pointed to the other two men, "one o'clock, two o'clock."

I froze when I saw the man the boy pointed to for two o'clock, he was quite handsome, dressed in black and had a cross around his neck. I was brought back out of my state when I heard the boy say his name was D'artangan.

I looked at him again as the mad with long hair repeated D'artangans name and said, "I'm Athos, this is Porthos, and Aramis." Aramis, I said in my head, I'm not surprised, he's a former priest.

"The Three Musketeers." D'artangan drawled out while looking at them. "I've heard of you, from my father, a musketeer himself, in fact, I came to Paris to be one of you."

I chuckled at the boys naivety. They all looked at me. I turned towards the boy, "it takes a lot more than words and challenging musketeers to become one."

The boy looked a little hurt but hid it well enough. The musketeers looked me over again, Aramis looked at me with a curious glint in his eyes.

Athos spoke but I wasn't paying attention until Aramis spoke,"well then, welcome to Paris, pity we'll have to kill you." I chuckled at that and he smiled at me.

D'artangan looked unfazed this time, "we'll if I can't become a musketeer then I'll have to fight one, or three." he looked over for a second and added, "and whoever you are."

I chuckled darkly," I'd be careful if I were you, you don't want to be on my bad side. You just might end up six feet under in a few seconds."

The boys all looked at me curiously. Porthos said something but I was watching the red guard that was watching us, I nodded to him and he nodded to me. I was almost surprised by the gesture. As Aramis and D'artangan touched blades I nodded to the guard again and he said halt.

Aramis groaned as he looked at the red guard. " Jussac." Approached us and said in a mocking tone, "well well well, how the mighty have fallen."

The two started talking and I watched as about 40 or 50 red guards started to surround us. They make it too easy on me.

Jussac said, "surrender your weapons and come along with us, unless of course you'd rather resist." He walked around us with pride that he'd caught us.

Porthos said in amusement, "new plan, kill the boy, kick their asses and then go get some lunch, I could do with some exercise."

I grunted beside him in agreement and he smiled. Aramis was scanning the area while the red guards surrounded us. Jus sac looked at him and asked,"you were saying?" Porthos shifted and said,"on the other hand, discretion is the better part of valour."

Decided to watch and listen for a bit before I got involved but I concluded that I wanted first kill.
Athos said,"wrong, we were the musketeers, now we're just us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger. I think, but whatever. Well I have been so annoyed at this part because I have to keep playing and stopping the movie for details and convos but at least it's turning out okay

~*~ Casey