{Familiar Faces}

Reader Pov

How did I get here? I mean really I would like to have an answer. One minute I am working at my job like always, the next I am being accused of multiple murders and taken to one of the highest security prison in Japan.

I don't deserve this, I'm not a murderer, and certainly wasn't anywhere near a crime scene! But did the judge believe anything I had to say, No, and now here I am. Sitting on the ground handcuffed in the Wardens room, waiting for them to return and decide what cell I belonged to.

Waiting felt like an eternity and it definitely didn't help the anxiety I was feeling. Finally, after hours of waiting, they entered the wide opened area. My eyes widened the minute I gazed at their faces.

(Y/n):"G-Gojo! Getou! is that really yo—!"

My entire sentence was cut short when one of the guards brutally smacked the back of my head, causing me to wince in pain.

Guard 1:"*glare* How disrespectful, don't ever speak to the wardens so lightly again you worthless woman!"

Guard 2:"*bows* We apologize for this criminals behavior my wardens, we will be sure she is taught her lesson after the inspection"

After getting a good enough look at me, both Gojo and Getou soon realized who I was. Once they did these, rather strange, smiles graced their faces. I say strange because they held very creepy ominous vibes to them, the only time I even remotely remember them smiling like that was during my first few days of Highschool.

Gojo:"No, there's no need for that"

Guard 1:"B-But..."

Getou:"Just take her to the inspection room, we have some history with this prisoner, and we'd like to deal her with her personally"

Though they were obviously disappointed, both of the guards bowed before following their orders and taken me to one of the prisons private inspection rooms. After a few more minutes later, Gojo and Getou came in and upon entering Gojo immediately embraced me into his arms.

Gojo:"(Y/n)-chan! It's been so long since We've seen you, tell me! How has my little kikufuku been?"

(Y/n):"Eh..I-I...."

Getou:"*sigh* Enough Gojo, can't you see the girl cannot breathe"

Gojo stared at Getou in confusion before looking at my breathless face, realizing what he meant he released me from his death grip and I immediately took the time to regain my breath.

(Y/n):"*sweatdrop* Eheh, I see your massive hugs haven't changed at all Gojo"

Gojo:"*smile* I'm very sorry (y/n), I'm just very happy and surprised to see you, we both are"

Getou:"Yeah. Which is why we must ask, why are you here? I thought you and your family moved to (c/n)"

(Y/n):"We did, but I decided to move back to japan to pursue my (c/n) career"

Getou:"*smirk* I see now, and does a career like that involve murder"

(Y/n):"I didn't murder anyone! I'm not sure who but someone else killed those people. You guys know me better than my parents, so you should know that I'm not the the type to cause harm!"

Gojo:"Now settle down (Y/n), we believe you"

(Y/n):"R-Really?"

Getou:"*chuckles* Of course I mean why would we even suspect you, someone who would always faint at the mere sight of blood, to be a sadistic murderer"

(Y/n):"*frown* I don't know if I should feel relieved that you believe me or insulted"

Gojo:"I say relieved, I mean it's better to have some people think your not guilty"