{Getting to Know}

Reader Pov

'So his name is Toji? Not sure but I feel like I've heard that name from somewhere' I thought, while sitting down and eating lunch with the man. Not gonna lie I was kinda expecting him to complain about me being next to him, but he seemed to not mind it at all. Then again I don't know why I did, he was the same person who just saved me after all.

I guess it was because the fact that he was also in prison told me to think otherwise, plus that intimidating appearance of his. The way his muscles practically bugle out of his uniform, that 6ft height, shaggy yet well-kept black hair, deep luscious voice, and thighs that could easily crush my head like a ca.....Wait! Am I getting off topic here? Like seriously what's wrong me I have a Fiancé! I-I can't be thinking or eyeing this guy like this! E-Even if he is...I'll admit..handsome.

Toji:"Hey, did you fall in?"

(Y/n):"H-Huh?"

Toji:"I mean you've been staring at me for quite some time now you know"

(Y/n):"A-Ah wow your a-absolutely right! Please forgive me, I really didn't mean to!"

Toji:"It's fine"

(Y/n):"Se...Seriously?"

Toji:"Trust me I've encountered people that have done more weirded shit"

(Y/n):"Oh, heheh, so I see. Um, I know probably don't want to, but is it okay if you could tell me a little about yourself?"

Toji:"Sure"

An animated sweat drop appeared on my forehead. Gee this guy really doesn't seem to care about saying or doing anything does he?

Toji:"Though I'm not really into long stories so I'll just tell you this. Theres certain people I don't like, when provoked I get annoyed pretty easily, and I firmly that life loves toying with my sanity"

(Y/n):"Hm, mhm, those are...some traits there to say the least"

Toji:"Well that's judgmental don't you think?"

I looked at him crazily, is this guy really being serious right now? He noticed my expression and smirked upon seeing it.

Toji:"I was joking"

(Y/n):"That was a joke?!"

Toji:"Yes and it was one that succeeded in telling me one thing about you"

(Y/n):"And what is that?"

Toji:"That no matter how smart you may be, your still quite keen on being gullible"

(Y/n):"E-Excuse you—!"

Toji:"Which is why during your time here, I like to come to me whenever you need help, and I promise I'll do it"

(Y/n):"Eh? While—this is certainly appreciative, why do you want to be my protector so suddenly?"

I probably shouldn't have asked that question. Because Toji had then smacked his hand against the table, startling me as my eyes met with his glare. W-What's going on? He was so calm until now, did I accidentally trigger something inside him?

Toji:"Don't start getting this whole thing twisted. Like I said I get annoyed very easily, and there is nothing more annoying than stumbling upon your moaning as your getting raped or beaten by some inmates. This place has enough commotion, and I don't need you being another one"

(Y/n):"I...."

Gojo:"Oh Inmate 6347!~"

We both turn our heads to see Gojo standing near the Lunches entrance. When he saw Toji close to me, he frowned before giving me that creepy cheerful smile of his.