Privilege (Part 3)

Sorry this took so long guys. I was gonna post it a while ago but though I'd add more to it.

Same day

Luckily the library wasn't that far from the house. It was pretty late, but the library didn't close until 10. So I was good for a couple of hours.  

Once got into the library, I went straight to the back area where it was blocked of from the whole library. There I found what I was looking for; A couch, table, and a computer. Once I got settled down on the couch I took out all I had in the duffle and turned on the computer. I looked to the only opening towards my location to see if anyone was watching me or even knew I was there. 

For the first time since I found all these things, I was able to look at them clearly without fear of my family finding me with it. It had information and old newspaper clippings of the blue templar. Some even had pictures of pops. When I saw I understood. Jamie probably didn't tell the family because he didn't know how far up it went. Which crazy to think about but I understood. 

After looking at what dad left, I turned to the computer. I Figured it would be safer for me to use a public computer then my own. That way the only way they could track me would be through the librarys cameras. Even then they would struggles they they really sucked.

As I looked at the computer search bar, I decided to look at what would come up at the basic search of "The Blue Templar NYPD" into the computer. What came up was disapointing. It was contained mostly everything my dad had.

'well that was a waist of time'

Looking back at the search bar I decided to search up that night my dad dies. What came up were articals on dads death, grampas response to it, and articals on his partner and what happen that night.

I forgot about him. He had been dads partner for not long but long enough. Dad and he barley finished work a week together. He seemed to never really talk to me about him and everytime I met him he gave me off vibes.

'Sonny Malevsky. What Have you been up too...'