Priviledge (Part 1)

That morning I was awoken by Jamies' girlfriends annoying voice.

As I sat down with my feet touching the floor, I had flashbacks of Jamies conversation with the FBI lady.  Shaking my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts, pushing it behind my head.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was pretty late and decided it it was time to get up. Thank god I didnt

---------------------------------------------------------------

As I got out the room after a shower I went down the stair and saw pops sitting down on the couch and jamie trying to flip pops old police stick. His girlfriend was at the table asking Jamie questions, but it didnt look like he was listening.

As I sat down on the couch, I could hear aunt Erin working in the kitchen.

"No no no, you gotta go back the other way" pops said as Jamie tried fliping the stick.

"I got it I got it" Jamie replied as he flipped it the other way.

That was untill he hit him self of the face. That really had me craking up. And Jamie giving me a little amused glare which I avoided of course.

"What about morgan hall remember Pratricias wedding it was beatifull wasnt it?" Sid (Jamies girlFriend) said

I smirked as i could tell that jamie was in no way paying attention and so did pops. And to prove it he said

"Sure Sid"

It looked like she noticed because she looked up at him and crossed her arms as she said

"I was thinking about going toppless to the wedding you okay with that? "

To which he replied with "Sound good"

I snorted as she got up annoyed. I think she heard me though because she gave me a tiny glare as she walked into the kitchen. Not like Jamie noticed unlike pops who chuckled a little.

"Did you see that" jamie said to pops
"no do it again" pops replied as jamie flipped it.

In that moment my phone buzzed from a notification on youtube. As I looked at my phone I saw that it was already been a couple minitues. As I looked up I saw Jamie was still pretty busy with his stick and so was pops.

'I could use this time to look through jamies coat and dads room' I though.

Getting up I made my way up from the chair, I walked carfully to the frnt door were his coat was hanging. Sticking my hands in his pockets I quickly found only his keys and a card in it. As I looked at the card I was it had the FBI symbol on it. I looked around the corner to make sure jamie and pops were still busy. After I comfirmed that they were, I used my phone to take a picure of the card. Quickly I put the card back in the pocket I found it in and made my ways upstairs.

As I stopped at dads old rooms door I hesitated. I havent been in the room since the night dad died. This would be my first time since then being there. As my hand hoverd the door it shook. With a shake of my head, I opened the door and quickly got to looking while avoiding looking at anything that woud cause any negitive emotion.

I had to hurry it was almost time to dinner and it was a family diner this time. Uncle Danny was bound to get here any minite which mean that Sean and Jack would come looking for me. Looking at my watch I decided that I had an hour at most.

'Alright let get to work' I thought.