7

Harry POV
I woke up in a daze. The mindless stares I gave the room was bliss before I was hit with the memories of the other day. "No" I whispered. My hand reached my face and I covered my mouth, not wanting the sob that escaped to be heard. I knew I wasn't in my room. I knew who comforted me yesterday and I was grateful but my mind was telling me to run away and never look back.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Tom with a plate of pancakes. He paused when he saw me and smiled reassuringly. He looks so beautiful when he smiles. He should smile more.

" Harry, how you feeling?" He spoke as he walked to my side. "Shit" I mumbled. I watched his expression as it changed to concern and back to normal in a second. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

I looked in his eyes and shook my head. He reached out and wiped my cheek. What am I supposed to say? There was a boy who came to Hogwarts with me but you won't remember him anymore because he doesn't exist now. I will sound crazy and that's if I can even speak it right now.

"Harry, I excused you from your lessons today, you've already missed half the day. I told them you didn't feel well. You can stay here. I hope you can tell me later about what's going in. I will help you, no matter what." He said.

He got up and walked to the door. I thought he was going to leave but he turned back and quietly spoke "Don't go, I will be back" before leaving. I sighed and laid back. I wanted to be in my own bed but the thought of moving right now was too daunting. I closed my eyes and tried to run away from the pain.

Tom POV
I probably sounded weird I thought as I walked down the stairs. I just want to know what's making him so distraught. I had an intention to force it out of him in the morning but when I saw him struggling in his sleep at night. I knew that I couldn't afford to be so blunt. I'm turning soft. I know it.

"My lord" Malfoy spoke as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Where's Orion?" I asked. "Should be in the library with the others" Malfoy answered. "Go and get him Lucius immediately." I ordered. Orion will lighten up Harry's mood. They seemed to have grown a rather strong friendship.

I sat down in front of the fireplace and awaited for them to come back.

"My lord?" Orion asked. "Orion, I found Harry in a vulnerable state last night. He is still recovering but has also wished to keep silent and somehow I am respecting that so far." I spoke in a hushed tone. Immediately Orion expressed a concerned emotion. "He's in my room." I added. He hesitatingly stepped towards the stairs, I gave him a nod and he hurried upwards.

————————————————————————
Prefect duties had been fulfilled so I walked back to the common room. With a nod to the others, I made my way upstairs. Chuckles could be heard, making me smile. I opened the door and Orion immediately stood up. With a nod, he left.

"Harry, are you okay now?" I asked. Harry stared at me and got up. I was about to question him, but I got greeted with his body hugging me. I paused and looked down but saw nothing but a tuft of black hair.

"Tom..." Harry mumbled. I put my hands around him and awaited for him to continue. "You won't understand, what i will tell you right now." He whispered. "I lost someone very dear yesterday, and no one knows." He mumbled. "Who?" I questioned. "I don't think this will work and I don't know what will happen if you knew but you will only know if I show you. Tom please look into my memories. I can't live knowing I'm the only one who knows him." Harry softly whispered with a hiccup of tears. " I hate it, I hate being weak." Cried out Harry. "A freak all over again" he added. "Harry! You are not a freak!" I exclaimed, pushing him backwards slightly. Emerald eyes filled with tears glanced up at me. " I will try to make it painless, okay don't worry" I spoke, incase he was worried.

———————————————————————
Harry fell asleep in exhaustion immediately after I left his memories. I caught him and gently placed him on the bed. He was a time traveller. He lost his companion and he's stuck. My mind kept rolling over his thoughts. I killed his parents, I would kill him but I know that never would happen. He's grounding me. Insanity is something, I will not indulge in. Control of your life, will help you grow.

I moved forward and kissed his forehead, before leaving for night patrol. My whole body told me to stay and lay down with him but I knew I should not take advantage of his state. I don't give a shit about anyone's feelings but Harry's trust is something I value very much.

—————————————————-——————
Another upload will probably come tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Sum of this upload: Tom knows of Harry's secrets which doesn't change his view over Harry. Harry seems to trust Tom a lot right now which still can be a wrong mistake.
Next episode will have Harry returning to lessons and a bit more of Tomarry interactions.