10

Tom stared at Harry. The boy had passed out in frenzy, with a look of pure panic before he finally relaxed. Tom sighed as he ran his hand through Harry's messy, wild hair which had increasingly grown over the few months. Tom's blood boiled at the thought of Harry being taken away from him. He pondered on how time could be killing Harry, if it wasn't even an entity.

"Tom?" Harry whispered from below. "Harry" Tom replied hugging the boy. "Tom, save me." Harry spoke in a contemplating tone. "Tell me what I have to do?" Tom asked, desperation clinging onto his words. "I don't belong here Tom, time knows that. It does not like my presence. Cedric was a victim of it." Harry sighed in Tom's chest. "We will sort it out" Tom whispered into Harry's hair.

Harry got up and walked to the balcony. The breeze blew into his hair, causing it to ruffle up more than before, a sight that Tom found beautiful. Tom felt too vulnerable with Harry, his cold, calculating demeanour immediately vanished when he was alone with Harry. He seemed like he was two different people, if one was to observe him in both situations.

Harry on the other hand, was a blunt as you could get, ironic for someone that held so many secrets. His emotions were always clearly displayed on his face, but only if he wanted to.

It was Christmas and the ground below was covered in a blanket of snow. Tiny snowflakes sprinkled down from above, landing on Harry's hair. He found the view down below serene but he was no way relaxed. His hand tightened on the railing, ripples of anxiety radiated out of him. He was scared. If to make himself permanent here he had to bond with someone. He turned around and looked at Tom, who was already looking at him. After so much denial, Harry could see the love in Tom's eyes. The boy who he thought was not able to fall into love, loved him. He killed his parents, he killed so many people but Harry knew his Tom hadn't done that. It was the future him who did it, the Tom that loved no one. Time was already changing, Cedric didn't even exist anymore maybe he could make Voldemort not as well.

Harry felt a rush of coldness creep up in his body, from a cause that was not the snow that was falling onto him. He knew he had to make a decision. He had to be selfish for once and decide to live. His whole purpose in life was to kill Voldemort but now he could live for love.

"Tom" Harry spoke. "I will definitely bond with you. Don't even ask" Tom replied. "What?" Harry spoke, shocked on how he already knew. "Time would stop chasing you, if you stop being different. You become part of this world, then you'll be more anchored." Tom whispered in Harry's ear. Harry blushed, his heart was racing with the close proximity and the idea of this following out. He had to make sure this was not an impulsive decision, even though his days were numbered.

"I don't want to do any of those weird rituals, that your minions talk about." Harry randomly blurted. Tom chuckled "of course, I know you wouldn't love". "Tomorrow?" Harry asked, he needed it as soon as possible but he also needed a night to sleep on it. "This is also means that I'm not going to be part of your plans of being eternally alive. To be honest why don't you just become a vampire or does that also have too many limitations for you." Harry asked in a mocking tone. "Harry, your happiness is all I want." Tom spoke silently. " okay you are being cringey now. I think we need to go back so evil Tom can come out again and rule over his supposed friends". Tom pretended to be hurt, "you think so lowly of me". Harry smiled whilst wrapping his arms around Tom.

The two boys walked back into the castle, both feeling way lighter than they had before. "I have a meeting Harry, you could come if you want" Tom asked. "Nope nope, I'm not watching that. I don't even want to think about what I will have to witness there." Harry replied, with a departing kiss they went opposite ways. Harry immediately walked back to the common room, he needed to sleep on the idea of bonding but he also needed rest. Time was definitely not being nice to him.

————————————————————————
Hi guys, hope you like this upload.
To sum it up, Harry is on his way to stop Time's assault. Next upload may take a while.