V Revolution

So we left off with the vampires of V explain to Elsa how they're going to get into the government building and release the vampires so they will stop killing vampires.  She is completely on board with this plan okay so the plan is.  They will paint their skin a little bit darker walk into the building for a tour take the building over and demand justice for all vampires who were murdered or demand that they shall be released.  In else's mind this seems like an absolutely amazing idea so else is going to do it they had to the building they already painted their skins there are 21 of them and there's about a 150 in the building so with their powers they outweigh everyone they're not scared they're doing this as a revolution.  They just want to be equal like witches and humans.  They marched up to the building walked inside killed all guards use their powers to lock all doors for all Mortals and released every single vampire giving them their powers back.  Word starts to spread around but a bunch of vampires have taken over a capitol building Japan goes under complete lockdown the rest of the world hears about this news and is furious at Japan because in other places vampires are legalized Russia sends a bunch of its vampires squads to Japan to help win.  They've already killed 18 people everyone in Japan is terrified but a few Mortals are on the vampire side and start to protest outside which gives them more of a lift up they've been in the building for 3 hours and Japan finally starts to listen they tell the vampires that they can release everyone and they will make it legal to be a vampire but they have to get all of their power drain and are only allowed to drink out of plasma fruit.  It's not good enough for the vampires they want everything to be legalized them they want to keep their powers because their powers are where they come from and they couldn't live for a long time if their powers are tooken away.  Japan's government starts to go angry and the vampires are getting more powerful and more angry.  The vampires kill 300 more Mortals to get Japan's attention but Japan just doesn't seem to care.  So Japan sends their army to the capital the vampires put a force field around the capitol so absolutely no mortals can get in.  So now they can't destroy the capital or get inside Japan has absolutely no idea what to do now.