Connor kills

Okay so we haven't talked about Connor in a while he hates his sister he wants to kill her and become King but he knows if he does that then the town is forced to kill him Connor is evil we learned that a long time ago Connor is planning something and this could change the course of the world these are the last things you will ever hear from Elsa Connor is planning The Big Break the break away from The Mortals he wants to kill every Mortal in the entire world and take it over and he can easily do that which is exactly what he's.  Planning he is going to murder his sister 30 minutes later Elsa arrives at her house she sees the all of the candlesticks are blown out she uses her vampire powers so she can see through the house she walks up to Connors room on the second Story she yells for Connor and Connor does not reply but then Connor comes up behind her she uses her powers to make Connor fly across the hallway he hits the left wall he then runs to her and tackles her he spell blocks her she cannot use her powers anymore he then stabbed her in the neck he grabs garlic and and shoves it down her throat he then drags her downstairs grab a wooden stake and stabs her right in the heart she is dead over Connor killed her the truth is Connor kills.