6: Leverage

Author's Note:

Welcome back to one of the most requested fics ever LOL.

bobbiejelly

Cookies & Quickies

Meredith Grey tries to bake chocolate cookies; Teddy Altman helps. OR: Two hot single ladies talk about losing the loves of their lives in tragic and heroic ways, about loving their children and about finding new love again. And after eating cookie batter off of each other's fingers, they decide to treat themselves with 'grown-up-time' before the kids get home. Subsequently, the two doctors discuss the new loves of their lives as they both try their hand at wing-womaning for the other.

Set in GA-S15-E05, "Everyday Angel". F/F. Meredith Grey/Teddy Altman. Eventual Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery & Teddy Altman/Cristina Yang. MerAdd. Teddina. Rated M.

Chapter 6: Leverage

Much more shenanigans ;).

Before she knows it, Meredith has Teddy pinned to the edge of the counter, as she uses it to apply leverage to the army surgeon's body.

'Oh my goodness, it's been so long since I've been touched in this way. My body feels as though it's on fire. It's so much...' Teddy thinks to herself.

"I bet your lips taste like cookie dough," Meredith giggles, as she leans into Teddy, and raises her eyebrows challengingly.

"Try me," Teddy whispers, as she feels Dr. Grey coming closer.

"I will," Meredith counters as she feels Teddy's legs wrap around her, pulling her in from behind her.

"Just friends?" Teddy confirms, as she brushes Meredith's hair away from her face.

"Just friends," Meredith confirms, as she moves so that their lips are only inches apart.

Meredith can feel her heart accelerating. It's been so long since she's been intimate with someone. It's been even longer since she's been with a woman, and it's a damn shame really, because as Meredith gets this close to the heart surgeon, she remembers just how much she'd missed it.

Teddy's breath catches the moment Meredith kisses her, and she surrenders instantly to the embrace, Teddy's lips part as she lets out a strangled moan.

"Oh, Meredith," Teddy cries out as Meredith weaves her hands through her hair.

'She feels good, she's making me feel good. It's been so long denying myself this,' Teddy thinks as she feels Meredith slide her tongue into her mouth past her lips.

Meredith takes control as she dances her tongue in and out, allowing her hands to roam past Teddy's head towards her shoulders, landing on the nape of her neck.

Meanwhile, Teddy's hands wander to Meredith's shoulders as they keep making out, twisting and tasting in turn.

"You do taste like cookies," Meredith smiles, as she runs her hands all the way down Teddy's back.

"More," Teddy whispers, as she feels Meredith motion for her permission to unbutton her shirt.

"Alright then," Meredith says, as she begins undoing the buttons before she sighs in impatience, and lifts it over Teddy's head to remove it.

"Gorgeous," says Meredith as she feels Teddy's breasts with her lips, her mouth ghosting over Teddy's breasts over her bra before Teddy moves her hands around to remove it.

"Damn, Meredith," Teddy swears when Meredith touches her bare breasts, as they spill into her hands, and Meredith leans down to sucks them one by one into her mouth.

Teddy keeps whimpering as Meredith treats her, as she clings to Meredith from atop the countertop. Kissing Meredith and closing her eyes is diminishing her stress, but increasing her sexual need tenfold, as she rocks against Meredith subconsciously for friction.

"Eager?" Meredith teases as she allows Addison to rock against her center, as she kisses up to her neck and plants open-mouthed-kisses to warm her up.

"Yes," Teddy groans, as she pulls Meredith back to her so they can keep kissing.

'She knows what she's doing. She's good at this,' Teddy thinks as she advances by lifting Meredith's shirt over her head, and unsnapping her bra.

"Touch me," Meredith whispers seductively, as she brings Teddy's hands to her breasts, and encourages her to caress them.

"Like this?" Teddy breathes.

"Rougher," Meredith gasps, as Teddy takes them into her hands and squeezes them just a little bit harder.

"Yeah, yeah, just like that," Meredith moans as she leans in to kiss Teddy again as she continues.

'Meredith Grey is so much more than she seems...' Teddy thinks to herself as she feels her own breasts being touched again.

*** DING DING DING ****

The timer goes off for the first batch of cookies, and Teddy whines a bit as Meredith untangles herself to remove them and set them to cool.

"Think we can have some more fun before the next batch has to come out?" Meredith smirks as she inserts another pan of cookies into the oven.

"You're on," Teddy whimpers, as Meredith stalks her way back to her.

Their lips find each others' again that very instant.

***** END OF CHAPTER OF SIX

Author's Note:

Hello folks, thanks so much for reading and for supporting this fic. As an author's request, all of the comments and kudos are wonderful and appreciated, and I love reading each and every one of them. Comments that are a request for update only on the other hand, can get draining for authors. General notes of welcome are always appreciated, as are highlighting your favorite parts of the fics, how they made you feel, what you might have found funny, and the like. Good luck everyone, and thank you for making the writing community a really fun and positive one :).

bobbiejelly