1: Teddy Altman WAS Hiding

Author's Note:

Here's a new one just for you!

Let me know what you think in the comments,

And have a great day!

bobbiejelly

Cookies & Quickies

Meredith Grey tries to bake chocolate cookies; Teddy Altman helps. OR: Two hot single ladies talk about losing the loves of their lives in tragic and heroic ways, about loving their children and about finding new love again. And after eating cookie batter off of each other's fingers, they decide to treat themselves with 'grown-up-time' before the kids get home. Subsequently, the two doctors discuss the new loves of their lives as they both try their hand at wing-womaning for the other.

Set in GA-S15-E05, "Everyday Angel". Meredith Grey/Teddy Altman. Eventual Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery & Teddy Altman/Cristina Yang. MerAdd. Teddina. Rated M.

Chapter 1: Teddy Altman is Hiding. Correction: Teddy Altman WAS Hiding.

Teddy Altman is hiding.

In a city park.

In plain sight.

In Seattle, no less.

Sipping a coffee from her favorite coffee cart.

Watching the day go by for everyone.

Teddy is currently hiding. Still hiding.

From everyone, really, but mostly from Owen Hunt. And Amelia Shepherd. And Owen Hunt and Amelia Shepherd's children.

And also from Meredith Grey.

Because if there was one person who could really get under her skin right now, other than the participants of the aforementioned Love/Hate Triangle? Square? Pentagon?

That would be Meredith Grey.

(Even if, at the same time, Teddy Altman is sort of secretly physically attracted to her. In a sexual way.)

(Which she was never, ever going to ever mention to anyone, ever. Especially NOT to Meredith Grey herself. Right?)

Because, after Teddy had left abruptly for Germany years ago after the plane crash, and after Cristina left for Zurich after having divorced Owen Hunt (also after the plane crash, but not really because of it...)...

Well, let's just say that at some point Cristina had nominated Meredith to be 'there for Owen' in a friendly way that she couldn't after all of their Chief Hunt - Cardio Goddess - Falling from the Sky - Insurance Hospital Cash Renaming Thing - Hot and Cold - Owen cheating - Cristina not wanting his children - Maybe something about an abortion - all of that and more leading to their messed up makeup/breakup sex just until Cristina finally left...

And among Cristina's parting gifts to Meredith, the one that was currently burdening her the most was being in charge of Cristina's ex-husband's mental wellbeing.

Which is not an easy task as Owen had made a trans-continental-booty-call-to-Germany for Teddy, not too long ago while on a 24-hour ish separation period from Amelia Shepherd, his new wife/ex-wife that he still lives with (?), during which Owen had managed to impregnate Teddy Altman with a debatably adulterous love child which she is currently keeping hidden from everyone.

Except for the people, she told about her impending baby though, of course, for her own safety such as Dr. Maragret Pierce who is apparently Meredith's long-lost another sister, who happens to be, herself an adulterous love child. In Addition to being a cardiac savant which only makes Teddy want to hate her even more. And Casey Parker, a fellow military dude who swore to keep her secret safe but who the hell knows with interns being interns all these days.