HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY

A/N Happy Birthday Ms. Joke!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Narrator's POV

So today is Feb 5 and Y'all know what that means.

"HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IT'S EMI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY" Aizawa Suddenly screamed while teaching the class, Making the whole Class flinch in surprise.

"OI OI OI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" Hizashi suddenly intervenes, slamming the door.

"Yeah what the Heck was that Shota?, I heard it from outside which is new to you cause you never scream out like that" Oboro spoke calmly, with Nemuri and Ikoma peeping their Heads in the Doorway.

"Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit...." The Man Mumbles, Sweating and all Nervous.

"Wait guys what's the Date today?" Nemuri asked the class who were now scrambling to get their Phones to check the Date.

"It's February 5th today Ma'am, but what seems to be the problem?" Yaoyarouzu replies, before asking why the once Emotionless Teacher was Suddenly breaking Down.

"Oh No Shota, You've done Fucked Up"  Hizashi teases, before the Adults were all laughing while the students were still Clueless.

"What the Heck is happening?" Bakugou questioned on behalf of the others, while the adults looked at them again.

"Oh Sorry Kids but this Idiot here forgot that it was Joke's Birthday Today" Nemuri answered, making the Ravenette man Sweat More.

"Oh Shit Uncle Shota, What're you gonna do now?" Touya asked, while Aizawa was Formulating a Plan.

After almost 5 minutes of Silence the Shaggy man Spoke up.

"Okay Classes are Suspended for now. I'll Inform Nezu about this And Go back Straight to the dorms and Please Act like we don't Know I wanna surprise her at least" He spoke, while the Class and adults nodded.

"So what are we Gonna be decorating? Clown themed or Jester Themed?" Kamanari asked the Class who were not Liking his Puns.

"Okay Jeez why Can't You Take a 'Joke'?" He asked, Unconsciously making another one.

And that's the Story on how Kamanari became Deaf for the Day.

PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!

"Okay so What have I been called in for Mr. Aizawa?" The Bear Mouse Thing asked the Gruffy man who sighed.

"I'm sorry for the Late Notice Sir but I kinda or Might've Forgotten Emi's Birthday Today.." he spoke, slowly getting Embarrassed.

"Oh is it February The 5th already?, Time does fly fast does it not? Okay so since it's one of our Dear Teachers Birthday Today let us celebrate it and starting from now when a teacher has a birthday on a school day I will decree a break just to celebrate" The Principal stated, making the Once nervous Man sigh in relief.

"Thank You sir, And please Come at the dorms later. We're already Preparing" he thanked it, bowing down and inviting The Mouse like thing.

"Why Of Course! I'll be Bringing a lot of Gifts and A Years worth Supply of Tea!" He enthusiastically replies, Sipping his Tea.

"There is no need for Gifts sir, Your Presence is all that's needed" The Gruffy Man tried to turn decline the Tea offer (Which I would've Happily Accepted).

"Oh But I insist! Plus a birthday only comes in one year!" He pursues Harder, so at this Point Aizawa just Accepted It Cause he can't Say No to the Principal.