An Unimaginably Large Amount of Dates, And Killing the Perverted Grape

A/N Yes they all date at the same time, same place and they don't notice, and Mineta doesn't die they'll just torture him and turn him into wine🙃 and OC for Mei, Hagakure, Iida, Tokoyami, Kamanari, Ojiro, Kirishima and Mina's parents. ALSO NEW SHIP OBORO X KOMARI™. (No one thought of it yet except for me so YEY) also shipped Yui Kodai with Shinsou so please tell me if anyone ship's them.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Narrators POV

Classes were about to end and the weekend is about to roll in. The students were all excited. Well particularly the girls since they have dates tommorow, yes you heard right the boys had guts to ask them out.

But the only problem was they were going in the same time, same place, and the parents are about to go to grocery together.

So they were basically fucked that either some of the parents teasing them or worst case scenario, breaking them up(But Author-Sensei wouldn't do that right?).

First one's to arrive were Iida and Mei(Punctuality), then Momo and Shouto, Izuku and Ochaco, Bakugou and Camie, Tsuyu and Tokoyami, Kirishima and Mina, and we see Hawks and Miriko?, Then Yui Kodai with Shinsou?!?!, Also Touya with Toga.

Rumi Usagiyama and Keigo Takami, Best friends of the Todoroki family mainly Fuyumi since they were classmates from highschool and when They heard Touya was back Keigo got excited since he considers the man his older brother. The couple were always arguing when they were kids and we're always teased as a being one but Rumi being Rumi, denied it and hated Keigo's guts since he was a scardeycat or should I say scardybird before.

Yui and Shinsou are like the same person in just two genders, both are silent and looks like they could use some rest(Shinsou in most of this part), and both are really cute when sleeping(Emi thinks so, and yes she's the only one who knows).

But enough talk let's get to the teachers and parents.

There they were all going grocery with each other since Emi wanted some cat-ching up to do.

Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou with Katsumi, Enji and Rei Todoroki, Kyotoku and Mika Jirou, Ganma and Beru Asui with Samidare and Satsuki, Madie and Carlos Utsushimi, Mark and Elise Yaoyarouzu, Matthew and Olivia Uraraka, then we have Toshinori and Inko Yagi, Nemuri and Hizashi, then lastly Shota and Emi with Eri. They were also joined by Blake and Hailey Ashido, Ulysses and Kristen Kirishima, Martin and Danica Hatsume, Albert and Emily Iida, Reese and Sarah Tokoyami, Harold and Selena Kamanari, Oliver and Krista Ojiro, and lastly Matt and Rita Hagakure.

Blake was a tall, muscular man with horns like Mina while Hailey was as tall as Emi and had the Raccoon eyes and Natural Pink hair, but weirdly none of them have pink skin.

Martin was also tall and Muscular, and inventor like Mei but not as crazy when having ideas, has pink hair while Danica has Mei's eyes and style of hair.

Matt was not Invisible also with Rita. Matt is tall and a bit lean, has burgundy colored hair and eyes while Rita has ash colored hair and eyes.

Albert was like his two sons, same hair, same quirk, same attitude but was taller and a bit less muscular while Emily looked like a female version of Shinsou except she was always energetic and always cheerful, she also has a single streak of blond hair which resembles a heartbeat.

Reese and Sarah don't have Tokoyami's bird features except that Reese looks like a fallen angel with black wings, eyes that resembles the sky, while Sarah had blue hair and  Crimson Red eyes.

Harold is tall, lean, and has the same Blonde hair except with a blue streak instead of a black one, while Selena looks a lot like Mika's doppelganger like they have the same hairstyle except Selena has Magenta hair.