Moving in

Rose POV
I woke up to Jiggy and Cohen jumping on my bed.
C:WAKE UP
J:HELLO GET UP
R: I'm up damn. Get out so I can get ready*starts getting up*
J/C:ok
R:WAIT do y'all have all of your stuff packed
J/C:yah we're going to get ready now*they walk out*
You get in the shower and do your morning routine, you where Greg sweat pants and a vans hoddie.You go downstairs with all your stuff the wait for the boys. 15 MINUTES LATER. The boys finally come down, you all get in a Uber bc your car is already at your new house in jersey. One you guys get to the airport you all wait to the plane gets called. SKIP TO WHEN THERE AT THE NEW HOUSE AND UNPACKED. I get up and walk downstairs to the living room and see the boys.
R:Hey you guys want to watch a movie?
C:Sure
J:Yah.
You guys go to the movie room and watch the purge while eating pizza bc the boys ordered sum. The movie finished and you all go take showers and head to bed bc y'all got school tomorrow. You were almost sleep 😴 till you got a dm from nia and cat
WhosNia
Hey slut we heard your coming to our school.
Dxddy.Rose
Yah why🤨?
Pretty.cat
Don't give us attitude🤬 but N E ways stay away from our mans.
Rose
Who's your mans?
Nia
Derek and vallyk and if you do come close to them we will jump you. Oh and also Bobby's going to be there two.
Seen
You start crying cause you don't want Bobby to hurt you. Your also a Aries and know how to fight but won't cause your to shy. You end up falling asleep 😴 cause you were crying 😭 to much.

A/n
I'll update tomorrow I'm going to sleep
Wc:321